The mission

{After the dead of Y/n father. Y/n and his older brother is taking care of father work.}

.
.
.
.

8:20 Pm

As y/n was laying on the sofa. His phone Starts to ring. Y/n picks it up.

"Hello"

"We are on our way. Be ready"

"Ok.."

Y/n stood up and walked towards the closet to change his clothes. after that he put on a black mask and covered his eyes with hair. He walked toward the door before taking his bat and walking out. Y/n made his way towards the regular place he and his friends would meet (Y/n friends/gang members are in another school.)

"Y/n-kun~~"

He turns to see miko his childhood friend.

"What?"

Y/n reply with a cold expression.

"Come on. Be nice"

Leo said with a smile on his face walking towards y/n.

"What now?"

Y/n reply.

"Here!"

Miko handed a letter towards y/n.

_________________________________________

Hello y/n. I heard alot about your gang. A strong and scary one for teenagers.
Anyways I want you to get rid of kenji (last name). He promised to return the money he took from but it has been 2 years. It seen that he is taking me as a fool. Here is the place is visit all the time - ( Any place)

If you do so. I will give you guys..
                                                       6000£

That sounds like a deal. Right?

_________________________________________

Y/n sighs.

"Ok give me the gun"

"Here"

"You guys take care of the other missione."

Y/n reply

"Ok..  fine"

Leo sighs and walks there own way.
Y/n hids the gun and walks towards the bus. He got in and went to the location.
He entered the cafe and get the waiter about the guy. The waiter reply.

"Oh that guy. He in table 3. Why?"

"Thanks"

The waiter was confused. Y/n walks up to the table and sits infront of him.

"Are you kenji?"

"Yes and?"

Y/n looks at him. Up and down. Kenji looks like the same age as me.

"Can you come with me?"

"Why?"

Y/n sighs. He gets up and grabs kenji by his shirt and drags him out of the restaurant. He takes him into the ally way and throws him against the wall.

"I know that you don't know me but sorry man. Work is work"

Y/n said before shooting him into the head. Y/n walks towards the dead body and grab kenji wallet.

*709£ nice!*

Y/n heard something fall behind him. He gets up and turns around to see a boy in the same school as him. He then realized it was noba one of shins friend. Y/n walks towards him with a cold expression. Noba got even more scared. He got up and ran. Y/n watched noba and then turned the other way and went to the bus stop. He got on the bus and went home. After reaching home. Y/n went to take a shower and then ate dinner. He then went to bed.

In the morning

Y/n got up and did his daily routine. He then went to school. Y/n entered the school and was making his way to class when he heard someone calling him.

"Y/N!!"

Y/n turned around to see the head teacher walking towards him.

"You cant have tattoos."

"First it is fake and second i dont care."

Y/n ignored the yapping of the head teacher and walked towards his classroom. He saw noba and his friends sitting there talking. Y/n only gare an eye at him. He placed his bag down and walked outside. Y/n walks towards the back of the school. Where no one would see him. Y/n took out a pack of cigarettes and started smoking. It was an old habit. He took out his phone and looked at his young brother photo. Y/n missed his brother's. Y/n came to Japan to study. He runway from his crazy ex boyfriend in Korean and came here. He looks at his watch and walks towards his classroom. On the way y/n see's shin but he ignored y/n. They both walked in class and it went on like normal.

-
-
-
School ended and y/n walks home like always. He goes up the stairs of his apartment and walks towards his room but suddenly he noticed that his room was opened. Y/n remember that he did lock it. He walks in but everything seems ok. He closes the door behind him and walks towards his bedroom ready to attack anyone who comes towards him. He walks into his room and finds a note on his night stand.

_________________________________________

Don't think you have escaped me. I will always find you because you belong to me.
                              - Spike
_________________________________________

Him! Why him! Y/n thought to him self.
Y/n tryed to ignore it and went to bath. But the thought wouldn't leave his mind. What should he do?...