"We got go!"

When all of a sudden. The target also known as haruto Nakamura (a random famous guy) looked right at me and Fuji. Which made us shocked. Haruto smiles and walks into the building. I looked at Fuji and he did the same to me. After processing what happened me and Fuji got up for the location we were at.

"Let's go to location number 2" - y/n

"Ok" - Fuji

We got up and made our way down the stairs into another building. We look down and got a perfect view of our target in the building. Y/n handed Fuji the sniper when akio show his hand in the code we discussed earlier. He took my hand gun and ran down the stairs towards the building. He put a black jacket and shades on. Y/n puts his gun in his pocket and sneaks into the building with a fake ID. Y/n goes around the building looking for his Target when someone called him and hand him a plate of drink telling him to hand it to the guest which pissed y/n off but he ignored it and gave guest the drinks. Soon he saw his taget and it was time for plan c. Without any one seeing y/n put poison into the drink and hand it towards the target. Y/n watches as he drinks it. Y/n walks away from the place and told his members that the mission was done in the walkie talkie. As the victim slow starts dieing. Everyone in y/n gang are happy that the mission is done or so they thought. Y/n saw a smirk on his face which was staring right at him which sent chills down his spine. Haruto Nakamura falls to the ground and dies by the time this happens y/n and his gang had felt the place but the smile on haruto face is all that y/n can think of....

--------------------------------------------------------------