Chapter 3

Kieran

The only reason I was playing this stupid game was Finn. When I stepped into the room, a grin appeared in his face as he patted the empty place next to him. So I sat down. Unfortunately for me, I was sitting right in front of Damien. Great. Just what I wanted.

When I studied him for a minute, he looked completely out of it. His gaze was... on my hands? Nah, probably not. Maybe it was the small amount of alcohol in me and I was seeing things. Anyway, he looked as if he wasn't listening to anyone at all.

He was obviously drunk. Not a single surprise there.

When Lara, I heard one of the guys say her name, started spinning the bottle, I was just hoping it won't be me. I wasn't really in the mood to play but I didn't know what else to do, Becca was with Liam and Finn was here. And since Aiden didn't come, I didn't have many options.

At first the bottle had landed on some guy and a girl. They had disappeared for 7 minutes, and when they got back, the girl had a forming hickey on her neck.

Then the girl who just came back spun the bottle. And, of course, it had to land on me and him. That was just how fate worked, right? I tried to not show my anger on my face, but I probably failed anyway.

"Damn, bro, enjoy your time in the closet with Damien" Finn said with a smirk and I was contemplating whether I should stall, because I really didn't want to go in there, or just do it to not waste time.

I decided on not wasting the time. Stalling would be pointless regardless.

So I got up and went in. But not before I saw Damien drink even more vodka. Jesus. Slow down on the drinking would you?

After a while, he somehow got in the walk-in closet. I closed the door, sat down on the floor, intending to just wait it out.

When Damien finally caught his balance, he sudden sat down next to me, which made me jump a little. I didn't expect him to sit next to me. I moved away from him.

It seems Damien had other plans than just waiting, he started talking.

"Aww, I don't bite, Kieran. Are you scared of me?" he asked, with a teasing tone in his voice and a smirk. A fucking smirk. What a prick.

"Hell no."

Why was he talking to me?

"Then what is your problem with me?" he asked, demanding. What a dumb question.

"I have a problem with everything you do." I said. It was the truth. Everything about him riled me up. Even just the way his stupid blond shined in the sunlight, when he was on the field. Or how his stupid tattoo looked. Or the way his stupid brown eyes were looking at mine, at the moment.

"What are you staring at?" I crossed my arms.

"Huh?" He tilted his head. Did he not realize he's looking at me or what?

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo.

"You..." He trailed off, without finishing his sentence. Which made me even more annoyed. Why start a sentence if you're not even gonna finish it?

"I...what, Damien?" I scoffed.

The next thing I knew, Damien stood up. I looked at him, trying to figure out what he's doing. He then walked over to me, put his palms on his knees and leaned down to look at me while I remained on the floor waiting. Until he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me.

What. the. fuck. Is happening.

He knelt down and started kissing me more passionately, while I just sat there, frozen.

His lips were hot against mine, I could taste the alcohol on them. He was kissing me. Why the hell was Damien Hayes kissing me?

When I finally realized what was happening, I pushed him away from me and punched him in the face. My fist hit his jaw. I swiped the palm of my hand across my lips, to get rid of the weird tingling feeling. It didn't go away.

"What the fuck, Hayes!" I screamed.

He didn't say anything.

He just looked at me like a deer in headlights.

As if it wasn't him who kissed me.

...A guy kissed me.

I never kissed a guy before. It was just something I never thought about doing. Chicks were hot, dudes were not. I never...

But...

I don't think it's actually that different from kissing a girl. His lips were a lot softer than they looked. They were warm. It felt nice.

Wait. No. I was not gay.

I was never interested in men, and I never will be. This didn't mean anything. Of course it was not different then kissing a girl. Lips are just lips. They probably all felt the same, regardless of the gender. I liked kissing girls, this only messed with my head because his lips were soft. It didn't make me gay.

Hold on, did that mean he was gay?

Oh my god. Damien Hayes might be gay.

***
sorry for such a short chapter guyss