Run...

The voice came from the second floor and everyone ran to save their lives.
Both the girls were calling out Ha na's name while killing bodyguards.
Ha na contacted se-ron and told her to get out of there.
Se-ron: Byeol come on we have to get out of here .
Suddenly one of the bodyguard jumped at se-ron, they both fell from the stairs but she somehow managed to kill him .
Se-ron: seriously , you were really heavy and it was difficult to kill you . Oooo My God .
When she was saying this she didn't noticed that some people were standing in front of her . Byeol came running nd asked if she was okay.
Byeol: se-ron are you okay???
But se-ron was just staring at the people Infront of her . Byeol understood why she is staring at them so she played a role to save her .
Byeol: (started sobbing) se ron are you really fine ? Why are you not saying anything?
She went to one of the guy standing in front of her and asked for help.
He looked like he didn't even care about anyone right now but when he saw her he was like he forgot to breath .
Byeol: They are trying to kill us please save us. she hold his hand.
He was shocked that she was holding his hand but he was even more shocked when he saw a Gun in her pants. He didn't said anything and told his bodyguard to take both of them out safe.
Jk: hyung , why did you do that ? Huh ? You saw it, she was having a gun .
Tae: So what ???
We aren't afraid of them.
Jimin: something is fishy about these girls. Anyways that's none of our business. Let's foucs on what we have to do.
Byeol: se-ron are you crazy? Why didn't you said anything there ? Huh ?
Se-ron: well , i don't know
Oh there Ha na also came
They hugged her.
Byeol: Thank God ! I thought something happened to you.
Hana: What can happen to me ? Let's go i think i got what we need (showing the documents 📄)
Byeol & se-ron: Ooo hooo it means you succeed . They started to laugh .
Se-ron: i think we should be going now
Yeah , let's go
Byeol: But hana what actually happened? Because fighting was plan B what about plan A.
Hana: i was going according to plan A but he crossed the line . He tried to touch me .
Se-ron: i thought he wasn't this much bad but he is worse .
Byeol: BTW your plan was this type So, of course he would do that . Making him fall for you and then somehow to steel the documents.
Hana & se-ron:Yaaaa are you taking his side ?
Byeol:Noo ! Of course not

*Jimin , tae & jk*
Who were they ???
Manager
I don't know sir....
Taehyung shoots him
Taehyung: so you don't know them you are not useful to us and i don't like to keep garbage.....

To be continued