RUN -2

The girls went to their home after seeing her off to her house.

Byeol:- i am so tired..... Let's sleep
Hana:- Me too... (Hugging byeol)
Se-ron:- yaa! Me toooooooo ! (Jumped on the bed and hugged byeol from the other side)

Next day... At Night

The girls went to eat ice cream , they were talking to each other,when they realized that someone was following them .
Byeol:- Let's separate.
Hana:- No, you are not fine .
Byeol:- Come on, i can handle it.
Se-ron:- i think byeol is right , we should separate from here.
Hana:- no guys , it's dangerous.

Byeol and se-ron changed their routes...

Hana:- Why don't you listen to me??? Ugh..

Hana , se-ron and byeol , at their routes contacted each other, told that there are a lot of men following them . They decided to run because they alone can't fight all of them without any equipment... They started to run.

As they were running byeol fell and they saw her . She stood up and started to run again but they soon caught her . She fought to save herself but couldn't because of her broken thumb... One of the men made her unconscious...

Hana felt something strange because was able to hear se-ron but she couldn't hear byeol .

Hana:- byeol .. are you okay ?? Are you fine? Did something happen ? BYEOL!!!!
Not noticing she screamed byeol's name. The men who were following her , heard her voice and started to run behind her.
Hana:- shit.....

Soon they caught her and she was taken to the same place as byeol.
Se-ron somehow managed to get out of there but she was worried about her friends, she started to find them . At last , she came near a car and screamd her friend's name.

Se-ron:- Hana , BYEOL , where are you ??? Can you hear me ?

But there was no response, suddenly two men from the car came out quietly and kidnapped her .............

The next morning.....

Taehyung:- why don't you know where are they ? Huh ? I gave you the responsibility to keep an eye on them . So where were you when they disappeared ?

Bodyguard:- Sorry sir . I will find them.

Jungkook:- keep in mind if anything happens to them , you are dead .

Bodyguard:- (sweating) yes sir .
Jimin:- that's strange.

At night:-......

Jimin , Taehyung and jungkook went to the same club where they met the girls for the first time . They were there for smuggleing. They used to smuggle women and girls.

Jimin:- (placing a box ) this is your 10 million dollars.....
Club owner:- sir, don't you think these are less ( pointing towards the box)
Taehyung:- why is it not enough? Every time we pay you this much .
Owner:- yeah , but this time it's something special..
Jungkook:- And what's that ?
Owner:- Boys, Bring our surprise... (SMIRKS)

To be continued......