𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡. 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗦𝗬𝗖𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

❝ gonna send me to the psych ward ❞

     FRIDAYS were fun for Nina, especially this one. She had no plans at all with anyone. She could do whatever she pleased whenever she pleased. She didn't have days like this too often between work and her friends and so today she had a plan on how to spend her free day.

She was going to first go home to drop off her bag from school and eat a quick snack. Then she planned to pack a small bag with a water bottle, her cellphone, and a granola bar as well as change into rain boots before heading into the woods behind her house for a walk. She was currently throwing on a hoodie since it was cold out. She had remembered to leave her dad a note for once about going out which she stuck to the refrigerator with a magnet that had Cristina from Grey's Anatomy on it.

On her way out the door, Nina grabbed her bag before throwing it over her shoulder. She loved how refreshing the air was during late January, especially on days when it didn't rain. She was the type of girl who loved the rain but from inside her house with hot chocolate. Days after it rained was another story though. She loved walking in the mud, as long as it wasn't too deep or slippery, and watching how it squished under her shoes.

And that's what was happening today.

Nina had made sure to wear her boots for her walk, knowing that there would be lots of mud where she would be walking. She never strayed too far into the woods, opting to walk close to the tree line so that she always knew how to get home. She had only ever gotten lost once when she was thirteen and had walked too far into the woods. It was the main reason she insisted on walking close to the tree line.