Disclaimer

This certain published story is non-fiction. These messages was supposed to be the messages that I will sent to a certain someone but didn't pushed through due to some reasons that will be discussed furthermore.

I actually hopes that posting this messages will reach that certain someone. I think you will know that this messages was supposed to be sent to you if ever you got the chance to scroll across this. 

To people who might be the potential readers, I hope you guys somehow feel some comfort through this. Comfort as if it was saying that, if we have the same situation---- you will realize that it wasn't only you who felt that way and it's okay to admire them afar in order not to cause damages.

In relation to this published story, this isn't a book 2 of the "Confessions". "Confessions" is my first ever written non-fiction story that is pertaining to someone too. This published story is for the other person, and not the same person I'm pertaining to in that non-fiction story of mine. If I somehow regretted liking the person I liked on my book "Confessions", this person that I was supposed to send all of this messages is now worth it and I'm pretty sure that I won't regret liking him if ever that my future self read this.