Unsent Message: Happy Valentine's Day, My Valentine.

15 February, 2024, 10:05pm

It was Valentine's day. I don't have any plans for this day, actually I was just thinking about streaming the cover that my baby Binnie have posted on YouTube. But guess what, you asked us to go out. I thought it was just a prank or we're just joking around but, i didn't expected that you mean it.

I actually thought you already have a Valentine date but it turns out you don't have one. So, you asked us to go out. I also don't have any plans on going out but when it comes on you, hell I am on the go. I think I'm down bad bro.

But, you know what caught me off guard? When I saw you reviewing your research paper while I was talking with our other friend. You could have just told us that you have something to do, we'll understand it. I will understand it.

But you never fail to amuse me. Seeing you reviewing your material somehow made me felt guilty at some point but, as time pass by I felt at ease when you put down your phone and started to jam on our talk as if saying that, "Research can wait, I need to make time for my friends."

I don't want to admit it but, hell. I missed you. 

It's been so long the last time I saw you. But, the melancholic feeling that I felt was all been wiped off the moment I saw you. Cheesy right?

Anyways, I just want to tell you that, I really appreciate your effort on pushing through our plans yesterday despite of you reviewing your research paper.

Only if I could tell you how much I appreciate you, how much I adore you, how much I trust you, and how much I'm so down bad for you. But, I guess, I'll just keep it all to myself. As I've said on the past letters, I don't want to ruined everything we have. You're so precious to me that I can't take any risk that could potentially lead on ruining everything. Not only to the both of us but also to the sake of our circle.

But, worries aside. I want to tell you that someone is adoring and appreciating you from afar, and that someone being me. 

Happy Valentine's day, my valentine.