Unsent Message: Random Day

February 7, 2024, 10:52pm

I write another message that I will not be sending to you, lol. Anyways, let me tell you a little bit of my day today.

Well today, nothing much happened. We just bought some tiles since we were renovating our bathroom. I'm oversharing again, ain't I? 

But moving forward, my mom and I was having a conversation again about me having a HIGH STANDARDS according to her that she somehow brought you're name up. Telling me why shouldn't I just court you instead since she already like you for me. Lol. 

Well, I didn't tell you about this but I was actually talks about you sometimes with my mom that made her like you despite of not meeting you personally. Anyways, she told me she likes you since you goes to a church every Sunday that she knows that you may have a great background and not just someone out there who might be a douchebag.

My mom also somehow trusts you since whenever I told her that our friend group is deciding to hang out somewhere you're always the one who drives us around and I always go home safe and sound that she thinks of not only you but also our friends that you guys are trustworthy enough.

She also said that you may be somehow has a stable life due to your family background yet you are a humble person and not someone who's using his background for clout and run over people. Actually, whenever my mom compliments you I was like a proud girlfriend. So sorry I have a delusional side, huhu. But, don't worry I know my limits.

Anyways, because of that you cross my mind. By the way, are you doing good this days? You've been busy for quite a while now due to your researches. I hope you're still doing good despite your busy schedule. Also, 

Do you have plans on Valentine's day?