Prologue

"Fucking hell..I feel like shit" You grumbled walking your way through the streets while checking your wrist watch. The minute hand laid on 6 while the shorter arm on 8.

8:30 PM

​​​​​You mumbled sighing.

Same shit, different day. As always, is it ever gonna change?

You didn't know 'cause all you knew was you were extremely tired attending school and lectures , completing assignments and studying for the incoming tests.

Damn

You sighed, realizing the exams were around the corner of the month.

Man why do exams even exist?

Groaning ,you made your way through the streets which were abuzz with students and people walking back home. The atmosphere was a little cooler from the day as the soft breeze caressed your skin. You had to admit it was refreshing after spending the entire day sitting in the room warming the same bench.

You were exasperated beyond measure studying for the entrances and were at a point where you almost wished you would just pass. You weren't like the other students in the class who were already planning get together's and trips for a vacation with friends, spending the little time they had with their friends before they parted ways. You were just in your own little world playing games as much as you desired. And speaking of friends... You didn't have any apart from few who would occasionally drop by only as project partners. And that's it. You didn't mind that since you already considered socializing as a threat. The only thing you hoped for is to finally graduate and be at peace. For awhile, at least.

"I can't wait to go home and finally play Lovestruck!" you uttered, happily realizing you were free for the rest of the time you had. "Shouldn't have stayed up last night playing that game..oh well, but I don't regret it anyways." You mused to yourself.
You didn't get a wink of sleep last night. All because the graphics and the story of the game were oh-so-addicting , you couldn't stop yourself once you laid your fingers on it. Anyways, you had to face the consequences of those actions the next day and had to rush to school being careful not to get hit on your way as you were lacking sleep , followed by the torturing hours at school (Grim, as you realized you weren't catching a nap even for some time) and then you had a shift at the supermarket.
Needless to say, you felt like a zombie. Alive but dead. Geez.

'I can't wait to go home and play the new update!' you thought excitedly. You had become so addicted with just one play you had switched on the notifications to check any upgrades or news relating to the game. And hopefully they updated and uploaded new contents every weekend. Although the whole way you had been refraining yourself to touch the phone ,your curious ass got the best of you.

'I mean a little peek couldn't hurt anyone but..shit'

You whipped your phone out of your pocket and without wasting another second , touched the game icon on the screen.

'LOVESTRUCK'

The name of the popular otome game appeared on the screen as the game loaded in its few initial seconds. Speaking of game, you didn't know jack when or how the game was published. All you had heard was, it just randomly appeared out of nowhere and got popular right of the bat.

Pretty cool, huh?

The game wasn't much different from the other games you had played. The characters and the leads were pretty cliché. For example:

The protagonist, Ryu Himari, is well, a typical shojo manga protagonist really. Naive, dumb, kind, too selfless , etcetera, etcetera. Just the normal stuff we read in fanfics on websites. In the storyline 5 love interests randomly fell for her. Why?