6.1 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Honestly you never thought you'd be so frustrated. Why did you end up saying yes to Himari again? For pity? You picked a piece of concrete and threw it away, watching it fall from atop and reach the ground , getting lost in the bushes underneath.

Fuck, everything was a mess, you grumbled and audibly sighed staring blankly at the sky and resting your chin on the wall. Dying would've been better if you knew this was what you thought was going to happen but oh well... You released a breath... you couldn't really do anything now.

You had no idea why the glitch had occurred back in the cafeteria resulting in turning all the voices in the room, robotic. Would it happen every time or was something wrong with the game? You wondered but then again the purple screen used to appear whenever you fraternised with a new character or even met them. Just a control thing of the game you guess. So maybe the glitch was normal. You wanted to ask about it to the mascots but they weren't worth the energy and would probably irritate you with dumb decrees again.

Your thoughts wandered off to your world, making you wonder what would have been in the aftermath of your death. How your parents would be handling the death or what exactly happened to the car driver. Which song would have been played in your funereal and also the biggest question— Was your phone still intact? There would have been few scratches here and there but honestly you had no idea since you were the one affected by the impact. You were internally dreading as well as praying your parents hadn't touched your phone. It would be a huge catastrophe if they found out what kind of shit you had inside the device.

You felt dread itching your nerves.

Oh god. You slumped.

For some reason you had been feeling overwhelmed the entire day, mostly because not everything was going as you planned. . . Or because you didn't have a plan at all. It eerily disturbed you being inside of the game, now that you realised and your only comfort for now was the new hobby; Kai's hobby , you had acquired by taking her place.

You picked up the instrument and randomly moved your fingers to create a melody soothing to the ears. Back in your world, you had read somewhere people with musical talents generally having high emotional quotient. You wondered what Kai would have been like , hiding the things she loved or the way she felt with Akumu guiding her to her ultimate doom at every step. There wasn't even a single pathway where Kai didn't end up well. Her ending was tragic in every way... All because of Akumu and her gaslighting having the male leads to take the wrong idea. Even though her end in Ito's ending was directly because of Akumu the creator had her killed either because of "jealousy" Or in an "accident".

Welp, Akumu was long gone from Kai's your life now so it didn't really matter anymore.

While you were busy admiring the Guitar, someone with jet black hair,skin as clear and glimmering as an idol, sprinted up the stairs. The male seemed to be tall and flawlessly handsome just like the other male leads, however you didn't recall anybody similar to him in the plot.

What was he doing up here?

Well it wasn't your business.

You simply shrugged and walked downstairs.

»»——⍟——««

You sighed striding out of the building with the guitar bag in hand, feeling uneasy with the pixelated glitch which had occurred a while ago.

Did that appear often? you contemplated. You had no idea.

You made sure to make a mental note to ask the mascots whenever they decided to berate you the next time. They sure had some screws loose or some scripts missing from their brain. You scoffed.