13 : 'Come on, a few kisses will not ruin our friendship'

CHAPTER 13

VIVIANA KNIGHT

I was watching them perform and also telling them their mistakes while stuffing a burger in my mouth.

Well the burger and fries are my treat for helping them. Since I skipped lunch today I was thankful for this treat.

“Okay, we shall begin from the start.” Ashton suggested.

I nodded “All the best! This one is the last. It’s 6 already, you guys need to get dressed.”

“Shall we?” Stan asked, taking his seat on the drums.

I showed a thumbs up. They began with the practice and let me tell you it was awesome. I am sure they’ll beat that last minute entry.

When it was 6:30, everyone started dressing up. So about the costumes...

All of them wore the same constume which included a black shirt with black pants and a red tie. It looked decent.

I took a round in the corridor to see the other groups' preparations. When I returned back all of them were ready, now one was adjusting his hair, the other was judging himself in the mirror and one was rehearsing with the drums. The last one was struggling with his tie.

I smiled at them.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yep." Everyone answered.

"The first performance has begun, yours is at the end." I said showing them the sequence list.

"Jesus! I am nervous!" Stan said, taking a deep breath. "Guys let's go have some fresh air."

Stan and Brody went to get some fresh air while Ashton excused himself to attend a call. My eyes were from the beginning scanning Xavier. He was fidgeting with his tie.

I went towards him and stood in front of him, he stopped fidgeting, feeling my presence and looked up. My hands went up to his tie.

I could feel his eyes on me as I was doing his tie. His stares were just making me nervous, and in my nervousness I couldn’t help but bite my lips.

“Are we just gonna forget what happened in the library?” He said suddenly.

I continued what I was doing “What do you want to talk about?”

“About sharing a kiss two times.”

Finally I was done with the tie. I adjusted it for the last time and looked up at him “Done.”

He just scoffed, shaking his head because clearly I was avoiding the topic.

“I want to give you something.” I said.

He nodded.

Taking off the ring from my finger I extended it towards him “This is my good luck, you need it for today.”

He smiled “I don’t believe in luck, Viviana.”

“But I do.” I almost snapped.

He sighed and extended his hands forward asking me to put on the ring. I placed the ring on the index finger.

He scanned the ring and asked “Do I have to return it after the performance or I am getting it for the next years of my life?”

“You can have it.” I gave him an ear to ear smile. Instantly my smile vanished when he pulled me with a sudden force and pushed me against the dressing table.

“W-What are you d-doing?” I stuttered.

He picked me up and made me sit on the dressing table.

“X-Xavier?”