43 : "I be like 'idc' then my chest start hurting."

CHAPTER 43

XAVIER QUINN

"How's it going?" Ashton asked.

Ashton was here in Rome with Aubrey for one day because Ashton had some work here and since Aubrey knew that Viviana was here she had to visit us.

So here we are, my wife is stolen and I am sitting with Ashton, having drinks.

"This is wrong, whatever we have but I am loving it. I don't wanna go back."

"You don't have to make her suffer, you know."

"Trust me, I'll be the happiest if she doesn't suffer but Ashton I-I-... it's fucked up. Okay, it's just fucked up."

"What is it, Xavier? C'mon tell me."

I was struggling whether to tell him or not. I don't wanna tell him. I don't.

"I will not judge you. Maybe you'll get clarity, maybe you'll change your mind on whatever you are up to."

I scoffed "I do not want any clarity, I won't stop Ashton. At this point, nothing can make me stop."

"Why the fuck do you hate her father so much? This hate in you can never be just for your Dad. What's going on, Xavier and you have to tell me."

My jaw clenched even thinking about what happened.

"Speak up, bro."

"His brother raped me when I was 10."

Ashton's eyes widened "W-What?"

"Her father and my Dad were close friends, I wanted to learn guitar so Dad suggested that Benjamin's brother can teach me, so I went to him and we became really close to each other. He was a nice person.... At least that's what I thought in the beginning. One day he was drunk and he was behaving weirdly. That's when it all started. Let's not go into the details, it's disturbing."

"You didn't do anything when he did those things to you?"

"I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know it was wrong. I was stuck in a situation where something told me that it's wrong but I didn't know that it was wrong. So it continued."

"Does she know this?"

I nodded "She knows this part of the story except who did it. Benjamin Knight could save his brother just because he had money and my family except Gd did not do anything because of the fucking society. Gd tried his level best to fight for me but Dad didn't let him because to my father his image was the main priority."

"I did not know that Viviana was Benjamin's daughter, when Dad told me I was deeply in love with her and I was so helpless. Leaving her was the only thing I could think of."

"If you left her then, why did you marry her? You could've just said no."

I scoffed "I don't like torturing her. There's more to my story Ashton. I had a brother, my own brother."

I smiled remembering him. "He was older than me, Nathan. When I was 10, he was 14. One day that man did me so badly that I had marks on my neck, throat. I wasn't even able to walk properly. Nathan heard what I told Mum that day. He was there when I used to get nightmares, he always came to me and hugged me. It was a trauma and he was always there when I used to get attacks. He protected me Ashton but look where we are now, no one even knows about his existence. No one knows I had a brother."

"Where is he, Xavier?"

"He is dead."

"What? H-How?"

"I told you there's more to this story. My condition was so bad that half of the days I couldn't sleep because of the nightmares. I used to cry in front of him and trust me Ashton I have never regretted crying so much like I do now. One day, I was telling him what that man has done to me and he lost his temper. In his anger he took me with him to his place because Dad asked us to stay quiet and just accept what happened to me. We went to his place and both of us started hitting him. We were winning. Both of us laughed looking at each other and it felt so good but I don't know from where he got a rod, with the rod he hit my head so hard that I fainted. When I woke up, I was in my room. I kept calling Mum, Gd, Dad, Nathan but nobody answered so I went to look for them."