CHAPTER TWELVE

⚠️⚠️⚠️
no actual inter course lololol

"WHAT?" Sai'eyla gasped out. This man sure knows how to sober some one up quickly, that silly little scentence basically knocked the drunk out of her. Instinctively she moves to sit up so that she can see him clearly but he puts a hand out on her shoulder, stopping her.

"You heard me," Neteyam hummed, lifting her up slightly and pulling her closer to him. He wondered if he said the wrong thing, it was too dark for him to see the expression on her face, especially since he was blocking the remaining light.

"I think we are missing a few steps here," Sai'eyla let out a soft laugh, music to his ears and wrapped her arms around his neck. Leaning in, she planted a sweet kiss on his nose, smiling at the way his face scrunched up because of it.

"You want kisses first?" Neteyam asked, resting his forehead on hers. Even though she was right infront him, she still felt so far away. He just couldn't get enough.

Sai'eyla leaned in to his ear, her breath ticking him as she whispered. The words that just came out of her mouth sent Neteyam into a straight spiral, he couldn't wait any longer.

He kissed her, hand reaching to the back of her head to pull her in closer to him, as if she could get any closer. When Sai'eyla kissed back, his muscles tensed. She sunk into his embrace while his other hand flattened against her spine, rubbing small circles in that same comforting manner.

With that same hand, he pinched the skin against her back and Sai'eyla yelped, giving him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth. The kiss was dazzling, heated and nothing that Sai'eyla expected from him.

She broke apart first, leaving a string of salvia between the two as she caught her breath. Her hand covered her mouth when she realized what really happened, Neteyam just looked at her with these love struck eyes that she hadn't seen before.

That boy was so far gone. His eyes were glossed over, chest heaving as he ran his fingers up and down her arms, gently pulling her back in again for another. Neteyam captured her lips with ease.

This time their kiss was sloppy, Sai'eyla willingly opens her mouth this time to give him easy access, his tongue fought hers for dominance and he won quickly. To be fair, she didnf't really put up a fight, too busy enjoying the feeling of his soft lips on hers.

Neteyam tastes like the shitty alcohol that they had at the party, a taste that was originally bitter in her mouth but now was something addictive. He's slightly surprised when she tilits her head to give him better access and he groans into the kiss.

Sai'eyla tries to move herself on top of him but Neteyam quickly grips at her jaw, he pulls away to press soft kisses down her throat and to her chest. "You're practically humping me, tanhì" he bites down on the skin above her tits that drawls a silent moan out of her.

"I bet if I put my fingers down there, you'd be dripping for me, hm?" Her hands are lost in his hair, face flushed, and grabbing at anything to bring him closer. Sai'eyla relishes in feeling of his lips dancing over her skin.

"No— no leaving marks," her voice is breathless as she mumbles into his hair, tugging a little harder on his braids when he nips at her again. "What? Don't what people to know why you've been getting up to over here?"

Neteyam's hand drags down her, along her waist and towards the middle of her thighs. His other one preoccupied with loosening the strings to her top. Sai'eyla was about to help him when he undid the knot effortlessly, her pearly white top, strung with a insanse amount of beads falls to the dirt floor beneath them.