Part 1

Hi my name is Min yn now Jeon y/n. I have been married to Jeon Jungkook one of the youngest and most successful in the business industry. He is a bit cold towards me but do treat me well. He loves Sarang, his daughter a lot. Also, she is the only reason why he married me. He wanted a mother for his daughter who is 3 years old and my mother, who really never cares for me marries me off to him. Before our marriage he told me that I am only his daughter's mother not his wife.

It's been a week of our marriage and nowadays something is wrong with him. He is super busy and is rarely at home. But that's not what's wrong. He being busy is nothing new and both Sarang and Mina, the maid told me that it's his routine. Few months before our marriage he used to work from home for taking care of Sarang but now I am here so he has again started going to his office.

The thing wrong with his is the way he looks at me. There is something in his eyes which I cant understand, but whatever it is I cant handle it. It makes me nervous around him and want me to hide from him.

Whenever he is at home he watches me intensely making me insecure and nervous at the same time.

I was in my room scrolling through my phone while Sarang was playing with her toys when Mina came inside smiling at me.

"What happened Mina?" I asked.

"nothing much, as you know Mr. Jeon didn't had his breakfast today and its almost lunch time." She said as I nodded at her.

"and you also haven't eaten anything till now. So why don't you go at his office and have a lunch with him?"

I thought for a while, I didn't wanted to go there but it will be good for Sarang as she don't gets much time to spend with her father nowadays so I agreed.

I changed Sarang's clothes and made her wear something warm as the weather is cold outside. I too changed my clothes and wore top and jeans with a cardigan. Although the neck of the top was a little low but I didn't mind.

After getting ready we went out in the kitchen to find Mina who prepared the lunch box. I bid my bye to her and went out of the house and sat inside the car that was already waiting for us.

After a 30 minutes ride we were now standing in front of a skyscraper building which had a " Jeon's Corporation" beautifully craved on it.

I moved inside only to be greeted by the receptionist who was in her mid 40s. she recognized me as she was also a guest in our wedding.

She directed me to a private elevator which led to his floor. I picked up Sarang in my arms and she tugged my cardigan indicating she wanted it.

Once we were standing infront of his office door which had "The CEO" written on it the receptionist bowed and left. Suddenly, I started to feel nervous because it was my first time visiting here and that too without informing him.

What if he doesn't like my visit?

What if he gets angry?

I visibly shiver at the thoughts and y hands started to sweat. I bite my lower lips knowing I have no other option than to go inside.

Sarang was still in my arms and was super excited to meet her father. I softly knocked the door and heard his all time hard dominant voice "come in"

I opened the door and went inside and saw him watching outside the glass window of his office.

He still didn't turn to us because of the silence in the room but that silent didn't stayed long because my daughter squealed loudly seeing her father.

"APPA"