Part 3

"Jungkook" she cried looking at him and he clenched his jaws like he didn't like it. I gulped looking at his changed posture.

"It's Mr. Jeon to you!" he roared towards her in calm yet scary tone with made a shiver run through my spine. She opened her mouth to say something but shut it looking at his deadpan expression.

She looked at me with disgust, and crunched her nose. She again looked at my husband and wanted to say something when he speaks coldly "what are you doing here Ms Bella? And where are your manners?"

"What?" she made a confused face which I guess irritated him.

"You just entered my office without my permission knowing very well that I am busy with my wife"

Busy with my wife

This time his voice was very harsh, his jaws was clenched like he was controlling his anger. "I can see that!" she said looking and me up and down.

"Then what are you doing here?" he asked controlling his anger.

"Jungkook I-"

"It's Mr. Jeon for you!!" he spoke in a low scary voice like a warning making her look at me with hatred in her eyes.

I was uncomfortable with her stares and I don't want to stay here. I don't know who she is and by looking at his reaction I can say he clearly hates her presence. I feel suffocated so I decided to leave.

Without saying anything I looked at my daughter who was sleeping peacefully. I took some steps to her in my arms and leave when I heard my husband's deep, husky, dominant, rough voice making me gulp hard, "Wife, did I told you to leave?"

I quickly turned towards him but looked down instantly because he was looking at me with anger and fire in his eyes. I shook my head and quietly stood at my place which was beside him.

Pulling his hands out of his pocket he fully turned towards me looking straight into my soul and asked "where were you going wife?"

"u-um I w-was just g-going for a f-fresh air"

He nodded and turned towards Ms. Bella. "So Ms. Bell, what are you doing here?"

"I got to know that you are joined the office back so I decided to pay you a visit and invite you for a lunch with me." She said smiling and continuously blinking her eyelashes looking so ugly wanting me want to puke. 

"We are just business partners and you really don't need to pay me a visit for small things. And about the lunch, I had it with MY WIFE and daughter so you may leave now."

Wow! He insulted her on her face. He did it well. I wanted to laugh but I just looked down controlling my smile. Her face was a sight to see but then I saw her looking at my daughter.  

"You had it?? It's ok... I'll leave but not before having a small talk with Sarang" she said and walked towards my daughter. She really doesn't have any respect. Jungkook is insulting her but she is still here, such a shameless woman.

"SARANG babyyyyy" she cried out loudly. Her voice was so loud that my baby woke up from her deep slumber with a shock and looked around. My baby looked so scared and before I can pick her in my arms that woman again shouted her name which made her flinched and she looked at me and run at me crying.

I quickly picked her up in my arms and hugged her tightly. She buried her face in my neck I know she is crying silently. That's not done! 

That woman was looking at me with hate but now I am ready to eat her alive. How dare she make my daughter cry? How dare she make her scared?

"HOW DARE YOU!?" I asked loudly than any other time. I was already frustrated at her. She was clinging to my husband continuously and now she scared my daughter.  

"How dare you scare my daughter? Huh? And don't you understand a single sentence? When MY HUSBAND telling you to leave then why the hell you are here? Don't you understand that? LEAVE!!" I screamed loudly enough to shock both my husband and that woman.

I didn't think before speaking this much but when I realized what I did I looked at her who was looking at me angrily. Now I was scared about my husband's reaction. I don't want him to get angry on me and that too in front of this woman.

Timidly I looked at him who was looking at me proudly and was.... smirking? I was confused but when I saw there was no ounce of anger, I sighed in relief

"How dare you speak like this to me you bitc-" She shouted but was cut off by Jungkook "Dare to talk to my wife like this! And you heard what MY.WIFE said. JUST LEAVE!"

He roared causing both of us to flinch. I am already afraid of his cold behavior and this time his voice was loud enough to make me cry....but much to my joy it was not for me but for her.

Oh man what an insult. 

I bite my lips to stop smiling and looked down so no one will notice it. I really wanted to laugh at her face but I can't.

She gave me a last glare and stormed out of the room making me sigh in relief. But soon I felt nervous and anxious as I saw Jungkook took a step towards me thorough my peripheral vision.

I gulped when he step more close. My breath hitched when he leaned down towards my face. I closed my eyes tightly and my hold on Sarang tighten who was already hugging me, when I felt his hot breath hitting my ear and neck which is giving me goosebumps over my body.

But everything went blank when I heard his deep husky voice, "You did well wifey"

"I-I th-thin I sh-should l-leave" I whispered and quickly left from there holding Sarang and went out of his room, his office and went home, still shocked about what happened in his office.

(wait for the next part, spicy things are about to happen)

(kindly support my work, show some love)