Part 4

After reaching home Sarang went to her room and I took a shower and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Usually Mina cook the food but today I want to make it as I was feeling happy that he took my side when I shouted at that woman.

While cooking, I blush remembering how close he was to me. Man! He's giving me butterflies.

After I was done with the dishes Sarang quickly came running to me and I picked her in my arms peppering her with lots of kisses. "Mumma you mwade the dwinner twodway? (mumma you made the dinner today?)" She asked in her childish voice to which I nodded.

Soon we hear the car honk and we know it was Jungkook. Sarang went running towards the door when Jungkook enters. He was looking a little exhausted, hairs messed up like he run his fingers thorough them a lot of times, his coat hanging on his arm, sleeves folded and a few buttons undone giving me a nice view of his buffed chest.

In short he was looking.....HOT MEAL

I quickly shook away my thoughts and told him to change and I'll serve dinner

After some time I was done with serving the food and he came down to eat. I was feeding Sarang as well and he was eating his food. I was expecting a compliment as Sarang told him I made the dinner and it was my first time cooking something after our marriage but he was eating quietly.

May be he didn't liked the food. I quickly fed Sarang , collected the dishes and took her to her room to put her to sleep. My mood was already ruined as he didn't say anything about the food. While I saw making Sarang sleep he came inside her room and sat at the edge of her bed. "mommy the fwood was good" she said before closing her eyes. I smiled a little knowing my baby liked the food. I should not expect anything from him as he clearly told me I am only his daughter's mother but his wife.....?

As I went inside the room I saw him sitting at a couch doing something on his laptop. We made eye contact for a few seconds but I quickly looked away.

I took out my night suit and went to change. After changing I laid on my side of the bed ignoring my husband's constant stares. I was about to sleep when I felt him back hugging me making me open my eyes wide and turned to him.

"Wh-what a-are you d-doing?"

"The food was very delicious. I know you are upset because I didn't compliment it. Right?"

"It doesn't matters if you compliment it or not. I am just you daughter's mother not your wife" I said looking away from him in a sad voice.

"And what if I say I see you not only as my daughter's mother but as my wife as well?"

I quickly looked into his eyes which are showing different emotions. "w-what do you me-mean?"

"I feel different when I'm around you. I feel complete after you came in my life. The love you have for my daughter, it makes me realize you are the best choice I have ever made." He said softly and I saw tears gathering in his eyes.

"My daughter loves you a lot y/n and I'm happy that you also love her like her mother . Her mother left her when she was born. She chose her modeling career over her daughter. I was so devastated at that time yn. I lost trust on people. But now I want to trust you. The way you have accepted my daughter accept me yn. I want to be loved. I want you in my life, not as my daughter's mother, but as my wife." He said while a few tears left his eyes

I was still shocked after seeing this side of my husband. He was cold ever since I've met him, but now he is a totally different person. Sometime circumstances changes a person a lot. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you yn-ah" he whispered to which I quickly shook my head. He sniffed a little looking at me with those cute doe eyes.

Without a second thought I kissed him on his lips. He didn't respond for a while, may be it was unexpected. I backed off but soon he crashed his lips against mine making my heart beat wildly.

This was the first kiss we shared, it was smooth at first but he inserted his tongue inside my mouth exploring my mouth. He hovered above me kissing me wildly sucking all my breath. Then he travelled to my jawline kissing and sucking it while I was trying hard to control my moans.

Then he moved towards my neck kissing it. He sucked a part of my skin making me moan loudly and I heard him groan and then he whispered in my ears "so sweet".

He backed off a little to look at my face breathing heavily while I was a blushing mess. I avoided eye contact with him but he gently holds my chin and made me look at him. "You look cute when you blush" he said and then kissed both of my cheeks.

This is the totally new side of Jungkook I am seeing today. Gosh! This man will definitely be the cause of death one day.

"I love you"

He said making my eyes go wide open. "W-what?"

"what? Wasn't it too obvious by my actions? I have fallen hard for you wifey"

And here, all the butterflies are erupted in my stomach.

"I love you too" this time I said confidently without stuttering. He smirked before pulling me into another kiss and then laid his head on my chest.

"you know Sarang got this habit from me"

"what habit?"

"I have a habit of sleeping while hugging someone. She also does that when you make her sleep."

He said softly while I played with his soft hairs. And we slept cuddling each other.

(wait for the next part. might be smut)