Part 5 (last part)

Warning!!

Mature content ahead

Skip if you are uncomfortable

In the morning opening my eyes, the first thing come to my view was him, my husband. Sleeping while keeping his head on my chest looking like a baby and his lips formed into a small pout. I ran my fingers through his hairs and gently placed his head on the pillow instead of my chest. He stirred in his sleep a little and when he was settled I pecked his pouty lips and went to bathroom to do my morning routine. 

I went to the kitchen and started making the breakfast. I was engrossed in making breakfast until I felt a large body pressed to mine and two arms snaking around my waist. I gasped but soon relaxed after I smell his scent. Jungkook back hugged me and buried his face in my neck. I felt him kissing my neck and rubbing his nose on my skin causing me to shiver at his touch. 

"Why do you have to leave me alone?"

He whined in his morning husky voice and I felt the vibration in my whole body.

"Because I have to cook breakfast for my daughter"

I said as he groaned nuzzling his face in my neck and whispered "You're forgetting that you have a husband too"

Ha said nibbling my ear. Before I can say anything he bite my neck and then licked the spot. I closed my eyes and tilt my head to the side giving him more access but soon frying sound make me open my eyes. I looked down to see the pasta almost ready. I tried to wiggle from his hold but my husband was not in any mood to leave me. Instead he again kissed my neck.

"Leave me kook I have a few works to do"

I said slowly while squirming feeling his kisses on my neck getting too much.

"Then do your work wifey, I am not stopping you from doing anything....i am just having my time with my wife." He said as I blushed at his reply.

I smiled at him. My face went tomato red when I felt his hand which was on my waist getting towards my bosom. His lips nibbling on my skin was already too much for me. I turned off the stove to save my food from burning and as soon as I did, he grabbed my bosom and pressed his bottom with mine. I can clearly feel his morning erection. I moaned once I felt him pinching my nipples and as soon as I moaned his name he turned me around and joined our foreheads. 

"Your moans make me damn hard that I want to fuck you right here right now" 

He whispered and I gasped at his shameless words. He smirked seeing my red face and without saying much he crashed his lips on mine. My hands automatically went around his neck pulling him closer as he nibbled on my lower lip.  Again pinching my bud his tongue entered inside my mouth exploring every inch. I moaned loudly at his skill of kissing. 

Damn he kisses well.

With every passing second our kiss was getting wild, his hand roaming all over my body while my fingers played with his hairs. We were so engrossed until I heard a gasp which sounded similar.

"Appa don't eawt momma pwease"

We quickly pulled away hearing Sarang's voice. My cheeks turned red and my eyes widen but Jungkook was all cool and picked our daughter in his arms.

My face turned red realizing we were making out in the kitchen and on the top of that we were caught by our daughter.  How embarrassing!

"No sweetie, I wasn't eating your momma"

I relaxed thinking he wil handle the situation well but he's the Jeon Jungkook.

"I was telling you mumma that my Sarang needs a brother soon. She wants to play with him."