Part 2

"APPA"

Hearing her voice he turned around with a surprised expression on his face. She run towards him and he catch her in his arms twirling around making her giggle loudly.

After putting her down he looked at me with the same expression he's giving me from the few past days. I looked down nervously and walked inside with the bags in my hand. As I was infront of him I started to feel awkward as he didn't said anything and just glance at me. I looked here and there and spotted the sofa and table.

I placed the bags there and opened the boxes and looked at him who was already looking at me.

"L-lunch?" I asked to which he nodded and I took the dishes and plate out. He sat on the sofa next to me and Sarang was on his lap playing with his tie. I served his lunch on the plate and gave it to him.

"did you had your lunch" he asked to which I shook my head as no.

"have it here then" I was aback with his dominating voice which sounds like an order to me.

I quietly served myself as well and pulled Sarang on my lap to feed her as well.

He was having his lunch peacefully but here I was disturbed because he was continuously staring at me making me squirm at my seat.

Suddenly Sarang started coughing to which we both grabbed a glass of water but he was fast enough to made her drink it first. In a hurry water spilled on me but I didn't mind.

We patted her back and head and after a few seconds she stopped coughing. Her face was red by now and her eyes were teary.

Jungkook stood up from his seat and kneeled infront of me as Sarang was on my lap.

"are you okay my princess?" he asked in a soft tone which he uses only for his daughter.

She nodded putting her head on my chest. He placed his hand on her head lovingly. He slides his hand on her hairs and his side palm touched my bare breast area making me squeal a little.

I looked down at my top, it was already a low neck top and because Sarang was sitting on my lap the top was pulled don revealing a good amount of my chest making my breath hitch.

I bite my lips because his hand was directly in contact with my bare chest and I am not sure if he knew about it. My breaths became uneven and I can't even stop him because he is just loving his daughter and I just can't point a thing and make him uncomfortable and awkward.

I kept sitting there and he kept his and running up and down her hairs still brushing my chest. After some time she slept and buried her face in my chest as she always does while sleeping.

I put her on the sofa and stood up and went towards the washroom. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my red face.

Why am I this affected by his one touch? That too was accidental

What will happen when he will touch me i-intentionally?

I quickly shook my head preventing these kinds of thoughts coming. I come out of the washroom after composing myself. As I walked out Jungkook looked at me with those dark orbs. He stood up from his chair and took a step towards me. I frown when I noticed his face which showed no expression. He took a step forward and I took a step backward until my back touched the wall.

"W-what are you d-doing" I asked nervously because he was standing so close to me. He kept standing there all tall and broad in front of my small petite figure, one hand in his pocket looking so intimidating.

I bite my lips and looked down tugging a strand of hair behind my ear as his gaze was making me go weak on my knees. He took a deep breath and I looked up. He wanted to say something but was cut off by the door burst open.

I looked there to find a girl in her late 20s wearing a short skinny dress and caked up face. I looked back at my husband who was still standing close to me without moving an inch. He was still looking at me with those dark orbs.

"Jungkook" she cried looking at him and he clenched his jaws like he didn't like it.