Chapter 33

I am sorry for the delay and yeah one more thing- I won't be publishing the next chapter till 27th February.

Just because of health issues. My migraine is at its peak and I know how difficult it was for me to write this chapter. Don't worry I won't be going away for many days but next time I will come back with more words.

This one is a short chapter. I am sorry again.
Unedited!!

R U H I

I am done. I am seriously done. I know Yudhishthir very well that if he decides something then he is very sure about it and now he has decided to keep his men behind me for this specific task.

His men keep eyes on me but just for my security purposes and I usually ditch them. Because I love doing it. And now there is only one person left who can help me with all this.

"Hiii didi." Ahaan's voice fell in my ears making me smile. He is my heart.

"Ahaan I want you to Kill Yudhishthir." I spoke whatever came into my mind. For a moment I only heard silence from his side but then his excited voice fell in my ears.

"I was waiting for this moment for a very long time, didi. Don't worry, the Rathore family will never be able to find out that we killed Yudhishthir jiju. Thank God you are fine or else I thought that you are in love with Mr. Jiju." The last line he spoke took me off guard.

Love?

Do I really love him? Have I fallen in Love with Yudhishthir?

"Didi?" I snapped out my dreamland when I heard Ahaan's unsure voice. I cleared my throat and said ,"Um..hummm.. I don't want you to kill him Ahaan. He is my husband. It's just that he is after me."

"Oh really sad to hear that Mr. Jiju won't be dying any time soon but yeah how's he after you?"

I bit my lip and said ,"He has asked his men to follow me and find out my secret connections with Apparels. You know him na,, he won't be back till he finds out the truth."

"Hummmm......don't worry I will call Vardhan and he will handle it further. Till then try to distract jiju."

"He is not that easy to handle Ahaan. Ok , I can distract him but what about his team and Alex? I asked him and pulled out my night suit.

"Don't worry I will handle didi." He assured me and disconnected the call. I changed into a cute minions night suit and went down.

Abhay was sitting with a pen in his mouth and was looking distracted. Suddenly the pen fell down on the floor and he cursed ,"Fuck."

"Comeon Abhay bhaiya at least don't curse this poor thing." I said and he pouted. He is just like Ahaan for me.

"Where's everyone? " I asked him when I found the hall empty.

"Aree they have gone to Ajmer." I told myself and I nodded. We both indulged ourselves in gossiping and bitching about everyone and forgetting the time.

"What are you doing here?" My head snapped up and I saw my husband walking inside while he rolled his sleeves till his elbow. I rolled my eyes and ignored him while Abhay bhaiya was giving him a mocking smile.

"I asked you something Ruhi." His voice raised a bit which was enough for me to lose the calm. I shot a glance at him and said ,"Can't you see me and Abhay bhaiya are talking about something important."

My head turned towards Abhay bhaiya who was looking down and trying hard to control his laughter.
Yudhishthir gave me a disapproving look. As if I cared.