Chapter 51

Don't judge Yudhishthir without reading his point of view. Let me tell you not even judge Ruhi. This is a story and take it like a one. I have not portrayed Ruhi's character weak and we know this thing very well.
Sometimes it's about situations and sufferings. Don't our parents fight? And if we are in a relationship, don't we do silly silly acts to gain our partner attention? If  our relationship is on the verge of breaking then don't we put our efforts into keeping our self respect aside? Not everytime but sometimes.

But if your self respect is harmed a lot. Agar Pani level cross kr jata hai...then listen girls let that feminist in your breath and free yourself from this toxic relationship and world...

4 months later.....

R U H I

"Yeah, Yeah that's it." I told one of my employees and sat down on the chair. Days are hectic nowadays and it's getting difficult for me to handle everything. After Yudhishthir gifted me the ownership of Easter's I found out that one of the girls in my team was sneaking out our information to Rishi and Kiara. I don't know what happened to them, Yudhishthir never told me.

But something has changed. Yudhishthir has changed. He is acting weird and his behaviour is getting odd with me.

"Hey dude." Himanshi chirped when she picked up my call.

"Himanshi I don't have time for hello and hi but can you arrange a few gifts for Yudhishthir, I am busy. It's our anniversary tomorrow." I whispered the last part . I can't believe that it has already been a year. Two months ago I finished my graduation and I decided to stop my studies and focus on my business.

"Okay, you send me the link for gifts. I will ask Nishant to drop them at your penthouse." I thanked her and disconnected the call. After completing my graduation, Yudhishthir and I shifted to his penthouse because of some business reasons. At first I felt lonely but it was Abhay bhaiya who used to stay with me and entertain me.

I chuckled remembering his words," Ruhi don't worry I am Yudhishthir bhaiya's kid more than a younger brother. I will follow him like his tail and won't leave his side, ever." 

After completing my work, I packed my stuff and left my office. I smiled when I saw the gifts which I wanted to buy for him by myself. But because of my schedule I couldn't. After dismissing the house staff, I started decorating our room for our anniversary. After I completed my task, I went to the kitchen to start baking and cooking. 

I baked a cake, cookies and cooked some Italian dishes for us. A pizza and spaghetti.
It was almost ten when I finished my work. But Yudhishthir was not back home, he should have come back by ten. He didn't even meet me before going to the office. He is changing....

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the time. It was already eleven but Yudhishthir was not back. I was feeling lonely. I did call him but he didn't answer my call.

It was almost five minutes to twelve when I heard the lift's door being open and I sat straight in my place and slowly turned back and saw Yudhishthir entering inside. He looked tired. His shirt was hanging loosely on his body and I won't lie, he looked seductive.

I had planned something more special for him.

I stood up and took his bag from him and then passed him a glass of water. Yudhishthir looked at me and said," You should have slept by now. I told you to not wait for me."

It's our anniversary within four minutes. Our first wedding anniversary. Has he forgotten?
He is acting... Right?

I bit my lips and said ," I was waiting for you to have dinner."