30| I'm not leaving without Dominic

"Alexei

"Alexei."

"Hi little one." He draws out. "To whom do I owe this pleasure."

"They've decided to negotiate." I begin and I hear him hum pleased.

"And I've got you to thank for that, don't I? God, Arabella, without you I would have never been able to get here. You helped me obtain two of the best mafias. No one will ever be able to beat me again. Why don't you join me? You can be my second in command. Almost at the highest status. What do you say?"

You can fuck right off.

"The driving range is where you normally make your deals, right?'' I changed the topic, not answering his question. "The Hernandez and Romanos will all meet there. Have your lawyer draw up contracts and we'll sing there. Happy?"

"More than happy, little one. I'm guessing it's the twins for the mafias? One for each." His voice begins to piss me off with the mocking behind each and every word as he thinks he's won.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Driving range. Tomorrow, noon." I say shortly.

"Okay per-" I end the call with a huff. Everyone sits around the table all watching me as I place the phone on the table.

"So we're set for tomorrow?" Xavier asks.

"Yes. Alejandro, Robert and some of our men will go meet Alexei. As soon as he's at the driving range, a good distance from our pin, the rest of us and our men will go in through a back entrance that was mapped out. From there it's really just luck to find where they are." They all nod.

"When Alexei realizes it's a scam he'll most likely leave his men to take care of you and come sprinting back over here. Hopefully we've found them and are out of here by then. He will come for war after but getting them safe is our first priority. Making him sorry is the second." Oh all the things I'm going to do to him.

Pop his eyeballs from their sockets?

Rip each strand of hair from his skull?

Wrench each of his teeth one by one?

Skin his dick?

Do all of it while he's alive?

Yes to all of the above.

~~~

"The cars arrived, your set." I hear in my earpiece. Marco nods his head at me and we begin making our way around through our hidden spot in the trees. We find the back metal door locked and Xavier looks over at me with a question in his eyes.

"Everyone get your weapons ready because all hell is about to break loose.'' I speak into my earpiece before using my gun to shoot off the lock and kicking the door open. As I had predicted the second we open the door, bullets fly our way with guards already ready and armed.