Chapter 28

The morning after the passionate night Freen and Becky shared was envelope with love and affection. They cannot deny the attraction they both posses everytime they are near each other. Their hands cannot be kept on each other sides without touching each others skin, it's like a strange addiction. An addiction both of them don't want to fight. 

When they reach the school premises, a lot of students scattered on the field, some of them have their own business going on and some are just waiting for their classes to start.  As Becky  marched  in the pathway towards her department, a group of crumpled students yelled in a swift motion as they look at a couple in the center of their circle. Out of curiosity Becky took another step and joined in with the commotion.

It was Freen.

And Dasha.

Dasha was holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands while Freen stand awkwardly in the center of the circle looking at Dasha with glaring eyes, but it came unnoticed by the students as they assumed Dasha is Freen's wife.

"Maybe she is Mrs. Chankimha."

"They both look good together na."

"Dasha and Freen, damn! What a good genes combined!"

Becky watched in silence as her wife was engulped in an  overwhelming number of audience. Freen hasn't notice her yet, and the population of the fans standing in their sides are rapidly growing.

"Are you gonna allow that?" Irin's voice elided on her ears as both of them watched the seen ahead of them. 

"What do you want me to do? You know no one knows that I am Freen's wife." She whispered lowering her tone with the mention of being Freen's wife.

"So you'll let that girl take away what's yours?" She asked but Becky only smiled.

"I don't have to fear if Dasha will take Freen Irin, all I know is she won't succeed. " She replied averting her gaze on her wife and her ex's who is persistent on trying to win her wife back. Her eyes glued on Freen's, hoping she would decline the bouquet, but much to be dismay Freen accepted it and that alone made Dasha smile widely. Much to Becky's dislike.

"Now don't tell me you'll just stand there and let your wife accept that!" Irin hissed.

"Let's go Irin." Becky took her best friend's wrist as both of them walk towards their department. Irin being dragged groaned in response from the tight grip press on her shoulders.

" Why are you running away Bec! Don't you want to—" Her monologue was cut short when she saw Becky's face. A bizarre aura plastered on her cheeks, like a new painted art hang in the wall. "Wait! Your glowing!" She yelled finding the right word to address the feeling she hinted on her bestfriend.

"What?" Becky asked innocently.

Irin's voice pitch a little more higher when the bell on her brain rang. "You get laid? Shit! Becky I know that face! I know that look! You get laid! Did you two had se—"

"Shut up Rin! Shut your mouth!"

"So did you!" Did you! Did you!" Becky was silent unable to find the exact words she can use to satisfy her friend's inquiry. So she smiled sheepishly as blushed crept into her face. " Dang! That's why your not afraid Dasha won't succeed on taking her away cause you already gaved her something she will always crave for!"

Becky smack Irin's head a little harder making her groan hard glaring at Becky. " Yourmaking it sound like Freen is starving for that."

"Wasn't she?"

"Shut it Irin!"

"Dang! My bestfriend lost her virginity now! How does it feel?"

Becky cringed with the sudden question, she don't want to share her sex life with anyone, she find it embarrassing. " Oh come on na! Don't be embarrassed! How was it?"