Chapter 1 - Where am i?

A/N

Heyy!! It's me again. Just for a quick summary.

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

' Thinking '

**✿❀✿**

*POV Bbb*

< Wait!! Boboiboy!!! > i hear my friends scream as i dashed to the glowing orb. Suddenly the orb shattered after it made contact with my hand, i don't know what happened after that except for the sharp shards that stabbed me and graze me from everywhere.

I remember a voice calling out to me. < it's not over. Get up > the voice was muffled but it sounds raspy with a hint of anger. Is it my friends? Or the villain? I cannot tell.. I blacked out from the pain, I hoped they can take me to the parameeics when i come back.

But i didn't come back.

I woke up in a field. Flowers and grass prick my skin the feeling is ethereal I feel complete.. I want to move my body begging to know what had happened to my friends, TAPOPS, my family, but I can't move my body from this comfy ness. I just want everything to stop. Just for a moment.. Close my eyes and feel the warm embrace of darkness.. I don't want to sound selfish but i just wish that one day i can just step back, i miss being a kid.. I miss him..

The wetness of my cheek snap me back to reality. I didn't notice i cried.

Why did i cry? Before i can do anything i heard a loud explosion from a nearby dome, I stood up gain my heroic composure and dashed to the dome.

*POV Izuku*

I Midoriya Izuku was just a quirkless kid, i got bullied before because of that. The main victim of Katsuki Bakugou.

~ Flashback ~

"If you want to be usefull for once then take a swan dive of the roof and pray that you'll get a decent quirk in your next life! " Katsuki said as he threw my notebook out the window, his friends laughing with him.

I almost decided to do that.

I climbed the rooftop and took off my shoes climbing on the tall building railings. I looked down and thought more, I imagined my mom, smiling happily while looking at me, the worthless quirkless dissapointment but overall she sees me with loving eyes. I cannot leave her behind. Not when I'm the only one she has left. I clutch the collar of my uniform and step down from the railings.

I walked home and got attacked by a sludge villain. I thought that was it, I didn't feel sorrow tho, only scared on what'll happen if my mother found out, "Your son was killed by a villain. We couldn't do anything" I imagine a police officer telling my mother as she broke down.

I cannot breathe, my vision blackened as I hear a familiar voice. "I AM HERE"

~ Flashback end ~

Now I'm begging to hear that popular phrase again.

I hide behind a bush with Tsuyu and Mineta who's crying as I look at what the nomu was doing to my teacher. His body covered in blood, the nomu pinning him down with just one arm. The ground shattered underneath the pure pressure.

It was an awful sight.

Just as i was about to help him a boy with a dino hat dashed through and hit the nomu. The villain was pushed to a few centimeters away from Aizawa Sensei.