Chapter 2 - Other Dimension?

A/N

Still Tuesday
Hahaha, oh sh--.. Turns out I'm very busy tomorrow.. (Wednesday). So what options do i have?
A. Discontinue this fic
B. Make an A/N and apologize for not posting when I said I'm gonna be posting
C. Write and rush the chapter?

..... Depending on the title i think you know which option i chose.. HAHAHA-

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

'Thinking'

**✿❀ ❀✿**

POV BOBOIBOY

"Young man, you've broken the vigilantism law, and now you'll be joining us for questioning" All might said with a stern voice.

Just right behind him is a person with detective attire, so I'm guessing that's the detective.

"Hello..! " The detective moved forwards and waved at me, I wave back. "Hello, I'm Boboiboy.. I'm sorry for tresspassing and broking the law.. But it seems like I d-" I was cut short when All Might put his fingers infront of my mouth shushing me.

"Hush young child! Save it for the police. Now shall we go now?" All might cut me off which earned him a smack on the back by the detective, I chuckled.

"All Might, don't forget that he is still a child. I know that you're excited to get to know more about him but please. Don't push him.." the detective said to All Might.

He turned to look at me "As i was saying.. It's nice to meet you Boboiboy, I am Detective Tsukauchi. Can you please follow us to the police station?" Detective Tsukauchi gently asked me, I nodded and followed them to the car.

I already figured out that i'm in another universe. Fang and I had just started our research on other dimensions without telling anyone.

FLASHBACK

"--- reporting for duty! " a random agent salute commander kokoci through the hologram. It was at noon or whatever is noon in space when Boboiboy and Fang accidentally heard someone talking about another dimension with Commander Kokoci.

Fang and Boboiboy listened to them talking      < Fang! Did you hear that? > Bbb asked his tone amazed. < Of course i heard it. I was right beside you! > Fang answered, It was clear that they both caught interest on the topic of the multiverse.

< should we figure out more? > Bbb asked. < I think i will try to find more about it.. But let's just keep this between us, we don't want to make rumor spread. > Fang replied. The two of them was thinking of the same people when they think of someone with a loose mouth.

End flashback

POV BOBOIBOY

As we drove to the police station everything seems to move in slow motion. I saw the green haired kid standing infront of an ambulance, and a few other students who are leaving the dome.