Chapter 7 - Training

A/N

Hi! Nothing in particular. There's no ships in this book btw.

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

'Thinking'

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

POV IZUKU

Today..

Today is the day that I train with my new classmate, Boboiboy. He is suspicious if I say so myself..

He appeared out of nowhere and he can't be  found on the internet.. I get ready and said goodbye to my mother.

I decided to go there 30 minutes before our meeting time, now is currently 8:00.

I come to a stop when I notice Boboiboy who is already there, he was checking his watch and it seems like he is typing on it. I tried to get a closer look but before i can see anything Boboiboy noticed me.

"Oh- Hey! I thought you won't be here until the next 30 minutes... " He said with a strained smile. "Haha, yeah i like to be early.. " I said trying not to sound too suspicious. He turned back around "well, you should do some warmups first, we have a gift for you.. " Boboiboy suggest.

I perked up with the idea of getting a gift, Wait.. We?

I nodded and went to one of the corners.

POV NOBODY

AFTER WARMING UP.

After they're done warming up, both Izuku and Boboiboy get to their stances to train, Boboiboy turning to Duri while Izuku just get to position.

This confused Bbb, why won't Izuku turn on his quirk? "Hey, aren't you supposed to use your quirk for the festival?" Boboiboy asked. The green haired boy looks away embarrased.

"Well.. I cannot really control my quirk very well.. " Izuku said sheepishly. Bbb chuckled and turned back to ori.

Truly Boboiboy wasn't planning on fighting Izuku, he wanted to see if his assumptions was right. That Izuku cannot use his quirk without hurting himself.

"I know that, so for todays training let's focus on controlling your powers first, you cannot rely on other people to carry you if all your bones are broken. You have to stop yourself from hurting and become a great hero" Boboiboy gave a speech.

Izuku felt weirded out but motivated nonetheless, "So.. What should i do to control my power? " Izuku asks.

Boboiboy puts up some dummies, after that he leads them both to a bench near the park.

"You only focus your power on one part of your body, is that correct? " Boboiboy grins, Izuku nodded. "Well, you shouldn't do that. You are giving to much pressure on one point of your body and that can cause damage" Boboiboy explained, Izuku just listens to him.

"Imagine, electricity" Boboiboy said as a small electric ball spawned on his palm, he took out a wooden box, "See this orb, imagine it's your quirk, and imagine if this box is your finger. " Boboiboy put down the lighting orb into the box, the box started shaking and after a few minutes the orb flew out leaving the box to explode due to pressure.

"That's what happen when you use your power in one point. " Boboiboy explained. "So instead of keeping your focus on one point, try to focus on every part of your body and let the lightning flow through your blood" Boboiboy said as he turned to halilintar.