Chapter 4 - Entrance Exam

A/N

HEYO!! I'm back! I add a new addition. Bbb can acces his healing leafs without turning to leaf. So just wanting to say that. Also the elementals can communicate with ori from inside the watch if you don't get it, just read I'm sure you'll get it. But if you don't just ask me for more details in the comments.

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

' Thinking '

Toodles!

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬☆♬○♩●♪✧♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

*POV NOBODY*

Bbb have been living in a dorm near the school, it's a 4 story building but it seems unfinished 'is there going to be a future dorm for this school?' Bbb thought.

The building was huge there was a huge living room there isn't anything in it yet tho.

After settling down Bbb went and start doing his research on this world, he found the hero ranking and the history of quirks. 'Turns out it's not from a power sphera, but it suddenly appeared out of nowhere? ' Bbb thought.

Truly if it's not because of Solar and the fact that he's stuck there he would have not done more research about this world. He found out about the number one hero All Might. 'Wait wasn't that the person that i met earlier?? ' Bbb thought.

*TIME JUMP*

The week was going by fast, today Boboiboy will have his entrance exam. He stood in front of the tall gate leading to ground beta. The writing exam wasn't so hard because it mostly talks about what different types of quirks are. Boboiboy passed with ease.

The screen on the TV lights up and shows 4 different kind of robots each having a point. Boboiboy noted all of it down. After a few minutes the ground started to shake and the gate opened revealing a huge arena with metal buildings and huge robots.

'Alright, let's do this. ' Bbb thought as the zero pointer walked towards him.

"Boboiboy Halilintar! " Bbb screamed as his attire turned from orange to black and red. His eyes glaring at the robot. He decided that since it's a zero pointer there's  no point (pun intended) on fighting it so he dashed towards the other robots that hold points.

He dashed, dodge and electrocute the robots, not even 5 minutes in and there's barely any more robots, just the zero pointer.

AT THE SUPERVISOR ROOM.

All the teachers there was dumbfounded after seeing how Boboiboy destroy every single one of the robots.

"Holy shit! That kid moves like a pro! " Present Mic said. "Langguage Mic, but you're right. " Aizawa said. "It's not even 5 minutes.. Why did you even accept a student mid semester Principal? " Vlad King asked.

Inside the room are Vlad King, Aizawa Shota, Present Mic, Principal Nezu, Recovery Girl and Endeavour. Endeavour came because he was curious by the child that saved all of Class 1-A and protected his 'precious' son Shoto Todoroki.

"He's filled with potential that we could guide.." Principal Nezu answered shortly that shockes the teachers that's listening because usually Principal Nezu will say something that's atleast 4 paragraphs more.