Chapter 5 - Expelled or not?

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

'Thinking'

✧༺♥༻✧

POV NOBODY

"I can control seven elements.. " Boboiboys answer made everybody shock, including Todoroki and Bakugou but they silently listened.

"S-SEVEN?!? " All of the students yelled. "Wait! Can you actually control all of this elements? " a boy with yellow hair asked. "Yes.." Bbb answered, honestly he doesn't know if he actually has a hang of his powers or not because of Beliung.

"SILENCE...! " Aizawa screamed, gosh give him a break. Bbb looked for an empty seat but notice there isn't any. "Boboiboy, get out and change to your sports uniform. You'll have a test, meet me in the field" Aizawa explained.

"What? A test.. in my first day?" Bbb muttered alone as he walked out of class to change his uniform. "Iida, Yaoyorozu, you'll have to help me with his test since my arms are in a cast. The rest, you can read or join us, i don't care" Aizawa explained to the rest of the class as Iida and Yaoyorozu walked out with him.

After a few minutes Kaminari headed towards the door. "Hey, where do you think you're going? " Katsuki scowl. Even tho he won't say this out loud he's very curious on the new student. "Oh come on. Are we really going to wait here and study when we could see that new student in action? " Kirishima replied. Izuku stood up and said "You're right, let's go! " as he walked to the etrance, everybody soon followed including Katsuki and Shoto.

AT THE FIELD

'Ummm why is everybody here? I thought only Yaoyorozu and Iida will join.. ' Bbb wonder however his focus was immediately taken by his homeroom teacher.

Aizawa sensei coughed to get his attention. "Even tho you got in because of the Principal doesnt mean that i will accept you. So you will be having these test in order to achieve a seat in my class. If you fail.. I will expell you.... " he said with glaring eyes.

"This test is called quirk apprehension test, you will use you quirk to pass this exam don't hold back. " Aizawa explained, Bbb was mortified when he heard that Aizawa will expell Bbb if he fail this test. "At least he's not ejecting me to space if i fail.. " Bbb muttered trying to comfort himself and a certain green haired boy noticed that he was muttering.

"Alright, for your first test is the grip test, squeeze this device as hard as you can with your quirk. " Aizawa explained as he gave the device to Bbb who nodded in understanding.

'Should i change or not? I still have a little of Gempas strength but i don't think it will be enough.. If i fail I'll get expelled! ' Bbb pondered looking at the cube device in his hand. "Just squeeze whenever you're ready. " Aizawa pushed truly he doesn't have that much patience left.

"Boboiboy gempa! " Boboiboy whisperly yelled as his attire changes from the blue of his sports uniform to a brown version of it. His eyes glowed golden as gasps and whispers filled the field.

'Wait was i supposed to use one or two hands? Ehh- I'll just use one' Bbb thought as he squeeze the living heck of the device. He may not know it but he is actually very incredibly strong in his Gempa form.

The screen of the device cracked and beep loudly. Whispers grew as they all saw how many Boboiboy scored with just one hand. "Ergh! Sorry i didn't mean to break it! "