Part 5

Jin made him stand by grabbing his hair and hitted his head on the wall harshly which made his head bleed a little.

Continued:

Jin pulled Yoongi by grabbing his hair and throwed him on the floor. Yoongi whimperd in pain and his eyes started to weld up with tears.

Jin: Do you even have any idea how much I worked on it (angry)

Jin: Huh (kicked on his stomach)

Yoongi: Ahh..(tears falling)

Jin: BCUZ OF YOU MY LIFE IS DEVASTATED (shouts)

Jin: WHY KIM YOONGI (throw the glass infront of Yoongi)

Yoongi: I'm sorry (tears falling)

Jin: SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH BEFORE I BREAK IT (shouts)

Jin: Collect the pieces of glass from the floor (angry)

Yoongi: But...

Jin: NOW (shouts)

Jin's shout made Yoongi flinch hard. His head is bleeding but now he don't care about himself. Yoongi started to collect shattered pieces of glass from the floor but then he felt a strong pain on his back and he screamed a little and looked up.
Yoongi saw that Jin was holding a belt in his hand. He was about to back off but Jin pressed the sole of his shoes on Yoongi's hand and the pieces of glass started to dig in his palms.

Yoongi: Hy_un_g lea_ve my ha_nd (tears falling)

Jin: (started to press his palm more)

Yoongi: It's hurting.. (crying)

Jin: (kicked on his chest)

Yoongi's back hit hard on the floor. The pain for him was unbearable. He can't fight back cuz it's not easy to fight with a trained mafia.
But this was not the end of his pain. Jin started to beat him belt.

*hit* *hit* *hit*

*hit* *hit* *hit*

*hit* *hit* *hit*

*hit* *hit* *hit*

*hit* *hit* *hit*

*hit* *hit* *hit*

*hit* *hit* *hit*

Almost after beating him with belt for 10 minutes without any mercy. He throwed the belt on the floor. Yoongi's chest was going up and down. His bruises are bleeding. His wound on the head is also paining.

But then he felt a pull on his body. Jin was dragging him outside from his room and throwed him from his room like a garbage.

Jin:  Always Remember today's day before entering inside my room (closed the door harshly)

Yoongi was on the floor crying help. He tried to stand up from the floor but fall down miserably with a thud sound. He really needs someone right now his eyes started to  close but ....
he saw a shadow coming near him and
The person was.....

To be continued....

A/N: Am I not good enough at writing

A/N: Am I not good enough at writing. Maybe yes. I know that, I'm not a professional writer I started to write few months ago but I don't think it's enough. I need your support guys.

Should I stop writing?