Part 14

Jin: I know and Whatever I did is a complete sin. I was blinded by my anger, my revenge that I never saw that I was hurting my only family.. my brother. And I feel terrible about that. I want to apologise about my behaviour... (crying) But will he forgive me??
Continued....

Time skip>>After 1 hour

Both Jin and Hobi are sitting on the chair outside of the operation theatre. No one is coming out from the operation theatre. This is making both of them more curious to know  about the condition of Yoongi. Hobi's face is covered with dried tears and a devastated mind , Jin whose eyes are holding fresh warm tears both of worry,  guilt and regret. Worry about his brother's condition and pain and guilt for the way he behaved with Yoongi not from the last few years but  from the damn day he was born.
If he didn't kicked him out , and given him the love which he needed, maybe then he's not here right now.
Both of them are lost in their thought but then some noise drew their attention.

They both stood up as soon as they saw the doctor coming out followed by some nurses. They both went near the doctor....

Jin: How's my brother doctor? He is fine right?? (teary eyes)

Doc: (sigh) Sir I really don't want to give you any false hope..

Hobi: (crying voice) What do you mean doctor?

Doc: His condition is not very critical...

Jin: What do you mean...

Doc: He is raped brutally. There are many bruises on his body. And some are new bruises like the people who raped him beated him brutally. His head is also injured as a lot of amount of blood had lost. They hitted him with a glass bottle. And his private parts are injured as they inserted an iron rod....

Hobi:(covered his mouth) Noo...

Jin: (tears falling)

Doc: Every second is very critical. He's on the ventilator. Let's just pray to God that everything will be fine...(left from there)

Jin: (fall on his knees) He's suffering this much just Bcuz of me. I'll never forgive myself...(crying)

Hobi:(leaned on the wall crying)

Jin:(crying) He can't leave me... like this. I promise I will be the best hyung but plz just be fine... Your Hyung can't live without you Yoongi...

Jin: I have no one except  you plzz...(crying)

.......

Time skip>> At 4 am

Both Jin and Hobi are leaning against the hospital chair. There eyes are closed but the mind is still active. But a voice startled them.. a nurse was running and followed by the  doctor where Yoongi was admitted.

Both Jin and Hobi ran towards them.

Jin: What happened...

Nurse: His pulse his falling...

Hobi: What!

Nurse: (left from there)

Hobi: He'll be alright... (crying)

Jin: He....(words are not coming)

Hobi: He is strong I know he will make it...

Jin: He'll....(teary eyes)

After few minutes...

Doctor came out and opened his mask. His eyes were also teary....

Jin: What happened...

Doc: I'm sorry...

To be continued

To be continued....

(Which type of twist you want in the story guys)