Part 11

After listening to Jin's shout Yoongi flinched a little and left his room while wiping his tears...

Continued....

Well nothing much happened in the whole day. Yoongi stayed in his room. And about Jin he went to his mafia works. And maybe he'll come next day.

Time skip>> at midnight
In Yoongi's room

Time skip>> at midnight In Yoongi's room

Yoongi was in deep sleep. Cuddling with his soft duvet with and an adorable pout on his face made him look more cute. But there are some voices of door unlocking of his room . Yoongi was in deep slumber that he didn't heard any sound.

The door of his room opened and a figure came inside. His face was covered with mask. And due to dark it's almost impossible to identify the figure. He slowly went near Yoongi. He grabbed something from his pocket... a knife.

The figure started to choke Yoongi. Yoongi feeling a lack of oxygen opened his eyes. He was very afraid. He is trying to remove the person's hand from his throat. But it's almost impossible for him. The figure placed the sharp knife on Yoongi's neck and stopped choking him. Tears are almost flowing from Yoongi's eyes but then ....

??: Kim Yoongi... (scary voice)

Yoongi: W_ho ar_e you .... (stutter)

??: You don't need to know that kid...(scary voice)

??: Your dear hyung killed my brother...

??: Now I want my revenge...

Yoongi: Plz don't kill me .. (tears falling)

??: Stupid boy... (moved the knife on Yoongi's chin)

??: I'll not do the same stupidity by killing you....

??: Just you have to do a work for me... (scary voice)

??: You'll steal a file from your brother's room  and give it to me...

Yoongi: No I'll not... (teary eyes)

??: Then be ready to see your brother's dead body till tomorrow...

Yoongi: No.. Don't do anything to hyung..

??:Then do what I said...

Yoongi: I...

??: You don't have any other option, rather do my work or see your brother dead...

Yoongi: Okk...(scared)

??: Don't dare to say these things about your brother or I'll surely kill him...

??: You'll give the file to my man till tomorrow...

Yoongi: Yes....

(I'm not good at writing these things so plzz sorry)
Time skip>> at night

As per as the man told Yoongi he went to Jin's room and stole the file. He handed it to one of the man's guard. Yoongi don't know what was the file is about but he know one thing whenever Jin will came to know this it will be his end.

In Jin's room

Jin was throwing his things here and there

Jin was throwing his things here and there. His face was all red due to anger. He was searching the same file which Yoongi gave to the man and that file was so much important to Jin as it contain many secret information related to his mafia stuffs. Being all frustrated Jin came to living room and  started to call all of his maids. The maids were so scared to see Jin like this cuz it's really very rare that Jin get this much frustrated.

Jin: (to maids) Who entered in my room...(angry)

Maids: (silent)

Jin: I SAID WHO THE HELL ENTERED INSIDE MY ROOM (shouts)

Maids: (silent)

Jin: (shouts) I SWEAR IF YOU ALL WILL NOT SPEAK I'LL KILL YOU ALL (points his gun)

Maid?: Ma_ste_r it was you_ng m_aster (scared)

Jin: What (shouts)

Maid?: He ente_red in yo_ur r_oo_m (scared)

Jin: KIM YOONGI....

To be continued

To be continued...

(Well I write this chapter in hurry so yeah it might me boring... Sorry)