Part 21 (End)

Continued...

After showing the photographs to Yoongi, Jin kept the file back to its place and went near Yoongi who was  sitting on the couch. He came near Yoongi and kneeled infront of him and took his hands in his own hands.. Yoongi was confused seeing Jin like this....

Yoongi: What are you doing(confused)

Jin: I have something very important to say (soft)

Yoongi: Look I don't...(cut off)

Jin: Plz just listen to me one time ...(joined his hands)

Yoongi: (silent)

Jin: I'm sorry..

Yoongi: For what?

Jin: For ruining your life, for not giving you love, care and attention, for always blaming you, for treating you like an animal, for never listening to you... I'm sorry for everything which I did (sad smile)

Yoongi: Is your sorry enough for the pain I beared (cold voice)

Jin: I know it is not and it can never but I just want you to understand me. It's not like I'm defending myself it's just you listen to me for once....
That night I told you how eomma and appa treated me...

Yoongi: Yes.. I remember

Jin: But do you know one thing... the time when you were born I was the most happy one. You may not believe me but truly I was the one who was most happy cuz I got a donsaeng who will call me hyung and I'll love him the most. I always wanted that someone should be there to embrace me, to understand me but I only found loneliness beside me. But when you was born I thought maybe now eomma and appa will change but no I was wrong after your birth they became more merciless. They even warned me not to touch you and you was infant that time but one day when they both were not in the house I secretly went in your room where you was on the crib. I saw and you was looking so cute, doe eyes, and a pacifier in your mouth...(teary eyes)

Jin: And now see that baby became so big (sad chuckle with teary eyes) but hyung can't able to give you the love and care you deserved instead of that I gave you the pain ...(tears falling) My baby hyung is sorry. I know you got the most worst hyung baby but I will become best trust me (smile while tears falling)

Yoongi: (teary eyes) Hyungie...

Jin: (tears falling ) Yes baby... don't cry (hugged him)

Yoongi: I'm sorry for not forgiving you hyungie..(sobbing)

Jin: Don't be sorry you were right at your place (rubbed his back)

Yoongi: (broke the hug) Do you still hate me...

Jin: Why would I hate my other half (wiped his tears)

Yoongi: Don't cry hyungie ...(wiped Jin tears)

Jin: (chuckle) Do I deserve you...??

Yoongi: You deserve everything hyungie... You're the strongest person

Jin:(sad smile) I'm not strong bub..

Yoongi: No my hyung is the most strongest (pouts)

Jin: (pinched his cheeks) You look cute when you pout...

Yoongi: But I'm Handsome too...

Jin: (little laugh) Cuz you're my brother..

Yoongi: You're best (hugged him)

Jin: I'm trying to best (hugged him back)

Yoongi: (snuggle in his chest ) I love my hyung so much

Jin: And I love my baby so much (pecked his crown)

Best roommate of 2017

Yoongi: I maybe a hyung to others but You're my only hyung...

I love you hyung

(THE END 💜)