Part 9

Jin: I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NOT ABLE TO SAY LIE .....

*Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit*

Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit*

*Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit* *Hit*

Yoongi: (screams) Plzzz stop.....(crying)

continued...

In dinning room

After beating him for almost 10 minutes, Jin throwed the belt on the floor and grabbed Yoongi harshly by his arm and made him stand

After beating him for almost 10 minutes, Jin throwed the belt on the floor and grabbed Yoongi harshly by his arm and made him stand. Yoongi's whole face is covered with tears...

Jin: Wipe those tears (angry)

Yoongi: (wiped his tears)

Jin: Whenever Hobi will come you will say him that whatever he saw was not truth. Just make any excuses. Already you are good in making excuses...(rude)

Jin: Understand..(scary voice)

Yoongi: (nods his head)

Jin: Want another beating... (angry)

Yoongi: I un_de_rsta_nd (stuttering)

Jin: And stop stuttering for gaining sympathy and attention....(rude)

Yoongi: (looked down with teary eyes)

Jin: And one more thing in evening one of my buisness partner is coming and he wants to meet my family, so act like we're lovey dovey brothers that we can never...(cold voice)

Yoongi: Nae (teary eyes)

Jin: Now go to your room and don't show yourself until evening...(cold voice)

After saying this Jin went from there and Yoongi also went to his . He wants to cry so loud bcuz his body is paining so much and from some of his bruises blood is also coming. His clothes were also covered with some of his blood. He entered into his room...

In Yoongi's room