CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION

All rights are reserved © 2024 by ayishakhan the author.

  This book is a work of fiction, any name, character, business place or event or incidents are fictional, totally unrelated to the real world.

My story may not be perfect for you, simce its the first time for me to write a book.

I welcome you whole heartily in this fictional world. HAPPY READING 📖

EMIRA ROHAAN

23 years old, an average girl with cute features
Is the only child of her parents, Fatika and Rohaan,
Studied BS in accounts and finance
Got some cheerful cousins including Zaynab, Zohra, Nevin, hamid, ahmar.
Is now married to Shaheer, her arranged husband.

She is a bubbly by nature, and kind by heart, a bit clumsy. She is an introvert, gets shy easily.but once she gets comfortable she will become an extrovert, loves to be adorned by her parents. Has a phobia of blood since childhood. Loves to ride horse and cars but doesn't have a license.

SHAHEER FARIS

26 years old, a cold guy from out with a soft heart. Is the CEO of his father's multinational company, has 2 younger siblings Ahmed Faris and Aliza Faris. There parents Zenab and Faris(late).
Hamis is his bff also the assistant in his company.
Rubab is his bestie from his maternal side cousins, she is older than shaheer.

Shaheer seems cold from outside and sometimes rude and grumpy too but has a soft corner for every person close to him. Hates his foster father (nadeem) who is not there with them but do comes when in need of money, his biological father died when he was 15, his mother remarried for the sake of her children. has a rival javed
Who is afyer his success and wealth.he loves his family but doesn't express.