Chapter-1 COMFORTABLE

POV: Emira
Sitting side by side in the car, looking outside the window out of anxiousness. "i ain't gonna eat you,stop shaking your leg" said the man beside me who was 3 years older than me. Giving a tight lipped smile I again turned my eyes outside.

Being an introvert I can't really initiate a conversation, on the top of that, with someone whom i never saw more than twice before accepting the proposal. I said yes because my parents will choose the best for me.

Atfer some moments the car stopped near a two story villa which was decorated with lights. Shaheer who was now my husband made his way out of the car. I, on the other hand, struggled with my long ass dress. Shaheer came towards my side and opened the door for me i step on the ground and saw shaheer forwarding his right hand towards me, i looked up from his hand to his eyes and found him staring at me i looked down and gave my hand into his moving towards the main door of the villa. I saw his mother, sister aliza who was 3 years younger than me and his brother Ahmed who was a year younger than me, standing along with his side of relatives. I gave them a smile. I was more comfortable with his family since they treated me like their daughter only.
After some rituals they sent us in our room which was decorated with roses. I loved roses and their smell. He moved forward towards the dressing unbottoning his cuffs and drawing his wristwatch. "make yourself comfortable" said shaheer while i was busy roaming my eyes around the room. I nod and started to move towards the dresser. "you wanna freshup first or i can go" he asked i looked at him from the mirror and said"you can go first i will remove my accessories first". With that he went inside the attached bathroom and i signed looked in the mirror at myself "wow i look beautiful" i twirl around smiling, lookin at myself. I started taking of my duppata after some minutes of praising myself since he didn't. He came outside the bathroom, water dripping down his hair ofc wearing a shirt too. I imagined him coming out shirtless. Nevermind. "You're not done yet" he said ruffling his wet hair looking at me. Woah he looked hot, his shirt clinging to his chest. "no" i don't really talk much moreover with a guy. People do talk to opposite gender but i never. I always wanted to keep things halal for my one. Now that he is the one i can't open up maybe i need time. He came near me and held my hand i repeat HELD MY HAND softly and made me sit on the dressing chair he moved behind me facing the mirror and starting taking off the pins and ornaments attached with my outfit. I smiled shyly feeling such moment for the first time in my 24 years of life. "you don't talk much?" "no, its not like that i do talk alot i j-ust. Just.... " "ok ok i understand." why tf i shutter whyyy i looked down. "Its done" he said after 10 min ahh my head feels supper light. I tried to stand but he kept his hand on my shoulder making me sit again. "wait" i saw him going towars the bed side and taking out a box, walking back to me he opened the box before forwarding it to me. A beautiful diamond bracelet, i looked up to him and said "so prettyyy" i smiled "not more then you" my heart skipped a beat I blink twice before looking down . He chuckled looking at me "cute" said him in a slow voice. "its really so beautiful thank you " he smiled and said"now go and fresh up you must be tired" i nod.

I came back in the room, Shaheer was sitting on the bed side doing something on his laptop. "where is the qibla? I've to pray" I asked him, he lifted his gaze up before shutting the laptop. "let's pray together" he said before getting up. I nodded while he spread 2 of the prayer mates on the ground facing the balcony door. He stood on the the one which was a lil ahead but starting. I also started to pray isha.

First time sharing a bed with stranger. But i was not Uncomfortable. He made me conformable enough to sleep next to him. We both went to sleep, nothing intimate happen but i was happy feeling the care and love through his actions.