Chapter-8 LOOSING EVERYTHING

"be a good girl and serve me well." he said sitting near me on the couch "i-" she tried saying standing up, when he pulled her back on the couch make her sit with a bounce "when i ask you to do something take it as an order and never talk back to me" he said while his hands were now on my shoulder blade. My tears were threatening to flow down. I shrugged my shoulders,"leave me" and the next moment he slapped me, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK BACK TO ME" he said shouting making my tears start flowing. My face was hanging low because of the impact. "look at me" he said making me close my eyes. His hand went behind my jead fisting my hair in his grip, he turned me towards him "you are more of a bad girl you know that" he said before continuing. "all of your attitude will go far away when i fuck you hard" she looked at him in disgust shaking her head. She tried getting up when he traveled his hand from her head to her back opening the zipper of her dress. Her eyes widen she was feeling extremely disgusted, never in her life she let anyone touch her. But today her father himself ruined her purity. She knew that he wasn't the one who is gonna protect her but at least he could have had some shame before handing his daughter over. she immediately stood up from her seat all ready to run. But he pulled her back on the couch, this time he stood in front of her opening his belt. Her eyes filled with terror. She didn't let him go any further, she directly kicked him on his balls making him bend down. She stood on her heals before running away. She went out of the drawing room running straight in the launch to reach her room but there she caught the glares boring on her by her father. "go back inside" he said still sitting on the couch. Tears were flowing but this time anger flowed in her veins. "what kind of father are you? How can you send your daughter in the hands of devil" she said in a loud voice. "Emira get the fuck inside right now" he growled. " but you're supposed to protect me from that him." she said in a low voice, tears streaming down her face. Her mother came in the room hearing loud voices of them. That's when the guy from earlier came pulling me by hands. I shrugged my hands back out of his hold."don't you dare to touch her " i heard my mother said. I turned my heads to her, her piercing gaze on the guy. She came forward before standing in the middle of us hiding me behind her. Before anyone could say, "think about yourself first " my father came before harshly gripping on my mom's hand pulling her out of the room. I was left alone with the guy, my heart thumped hard, my breath short yet shaky. My whole body shivering. I step back, he came forward placing his hands on my neck caressing my curves. I tried getting out of his hold but he didn't move this time. More tears flowing down, i pleaded him "please don't do this" i said tried hard to push him but he stood stern. He brought his face closer to my cheek pecking. I immediately turned my head the other way.Just then I stomped on his foot, running away, in the mean while the voices of my parents went unnoticed by me.

I just wanted to get inside my room and lock the door, because i know no one is gonna help me here, sometimes i think that it was all my mother's fault, to let him treat her like shit. Now even if she try her best to protect me, it doesn't work. My running steps slowed down when the view of open kitchen came into my sight, when i saw my mother on the ground lying in a blood pool. While my father stood over her with a dagger which was also dripping with blood, my mother's blood. It seemed like he was in a shock. I slowly took steps to her unmoving figure. I sat near her on the floor "mom?"
I called for her, i patted her shoulders trying to wake her.
No response. My father kicked her figure "get up, stop with your drama" he said. The guy came inside the kitchen catching the sight. But he instantly stepped back when my father said "hey look i didn't do anything listen to me" he shoute,going behind him. I shook her body but she remained unmoved, as if the ability of moving is taken away from someone. "mom he is gone wake up, com on ill treat your wound" i said giving a look at her wound which was still bleeding, i seemed deep. "mooomm" i shouted this time. My body shooked with fear, while the eyes shed tears.
"get up the floor is cold" said slowly as i caressed her hand which were now painted red in her own blood. her eyes were still open, staring at the ceiling. "mother please get up please " i said. My father again entered the room. "fucking bitch, made sure to create another problem right before dieing as well" "she isn't dead" i said looking up at him with desperate eyes. "let's take her hospital she is bleeding" i said trying to convince him. While he shouted coming towards my side"are you blind, look at her, look she is not breathing dumb " he said griping my head into his hold shoving my head down on my mother's face. I jerked his hands shouting back "NO SHE ISN'T" i couldn't believe it, the only person i could rely on was lying lifeless on the ground. "shut it and clean this mess, we gotta make this look a suicidal case" he said without a hint of shame or grief in eyes. I was beyond shocked, how low this man is gonna stoop "baba please I am begging you please lets take her to the hospital, they can save her pleasee" i said begging on his feet trying to convince. But he was a monster, he didn't listen to any on my pleading, turning around he looked desperately on the kitchen slab, i turned towards mom again trying to close her eyes as they haunting me, my hands were also bloody. Suddenly baba came into my site with the dagger. In a blink, he stabbed my mom's stomach making a fountain of blood flow out of her body, painting my face and shirt red as well. I couldn't comprehend what he just did, my heart shooked at the sight, it felt like i was the one who got stabbed as if the air was completely sucked out of my lungs. "see, she is completely dead now, 100%" he said, tears stopped flowing seems like the world came to an end, everything remained still but my father stood up moving out of the kitchen. I stared at her stomach, the wounds were still gushing the blood out. I gulped the lump, taking a shaky breath inside i traced my trembling hands over her red cheek, gently caressing as if a slightest weight would hurt her. "mom Don't leave me here, please don't leave me alone in this hell." i said as the tears started again, hiccuping, i tried shaking her but she didn't respond. "MOMM?! See i am crying, wipe my tears" i said taking her hand upto my cheek but her lifeless wobbly hand slipped out of my grip. I held her palm again crying my heart out. "stop with this shit emira and start cleaning this" he said entering with a bucket of water and towels to clean the floor.