Chapter-9 MISERY

Flashback ends*

__________Emira POV________
I was lying on his chest while he was continuously caressing my back wiping my tears which flows out every time i mention a dreadful memory. He was placing gentle kisses on my head pulling me closer. His eyes were also watery listening my past.

"you don't have to remember those days anymore , I'll give all the love, all the love this universe have." he said placing a peck on forehead. I smiled snuggling into him. I was feeling great sharing everything with him, feeling super light.

Moments later,

I went to take shower after giving him his pills putting him to sleep .

After a quick shower i walked out, finding shaheer sitting facing his side table where his laptop was open on which he was talking to someone on video call. I didn't knew he was on a face time since the video was minimized. I shouted the moment my gaze dropped on him "yaaa"
He immediately looked back at me while i rushed towards his side. "ohh i just remember some work, it was really important i promise" he said when he saw me marching to him. I moved my hands towards his laptop to close it but he grabbed my wrist stopping me in the middle. "i promise just for 10 min, i just wanna know the updates" he said quickly still holding my wrist. "guys please be quick I can't stand these whole ass work myself" an exhausted voice of Hamis came through the call. "see he can't do anything alone. I have to check everything" he said giving me puppy eyes. I looked down at him placing my hands on my waist thinking.
"i guess that's what you are in the company for. If you can't handle the work just for 1 day then that's so unprofessional of you Mr. Hamis." i said before closing the laptop picking it up while shaheer dramatically placed his hand on his mouth acting shocked . "woww my poor friend" he said while I went towards the table placing his laptop there. He laughed "he must be staring at his phone like 'what just happened' "
I turned "no but what is the point of having all those employees when you have to work alll night " he smiled listening to her but moved towards her who was now standing in front of the dressing applying moisturizer on her hands
"its just that i have to check everything, make sure that everything is going well as I want." soon he was behind her hugging, placing his head on her shoulders watching her stop her movement gazing straight in her eyes. He looked at her when she turned her head to his side, placing a smooch on his cheek before turning around still in his arms. "Btw you looked hot being angry" he said looking in her eyes grinning. She circled her arms in his neck looking up in his eyes. "be cautious, next time i will release it on you, Mr. Hubby" she said preventing a grin to appear on her lips before giving him a little push on his chest before walking out of the room.

AUTHOR'S POV

It was 10:34 in the morning when Emira got up, did her morning routine and went down because since Shaheer took a leave from work yesterday, so he had to go early today.

She went downstairs, saw zenab sitting on the couch cutting vegetables. She went towards her sitting next to her, greeting before side hugging her. "what happened" she asked patting her head. "nothing, just wanted to hug you" emira said before sitting straight. "your mother called today, she was calling you but you were sleeping" she said continuing with her work. "o yeah, i forgot she was inviting us on dinner at home" Emira said before picking up a chocolate which was placed in the jar on the table in front of the couch. Emira told Shaheer that she liked this chocolate, and since that day he started filling the jar with these chocolates. "Can you please take the lunch at Shaheer's office he didn't had his breakfast today" zenab said.
"Hm I'll, what is for lunch btw" she asked putting her hand in front of zenab with a piece of chocolate making her eat the piece.

After some moments she got up to get ready, she decided to surprise him and have breakfast with him. she was excited because it is the first time she's going to visit him at his office.

She wore a simple floral shirt paired with pants, followed by the duppata covering her head.
She did light makeup, before adding some elegant accessories.

She called a cab for herself since she didn't know how to drive. While Zenab packed everything for them.

She reached his office which was on the top floor of the building, after asking the receptionist about the whereabouts. But unfortunately the receptionist already informed shaheer about her presence since she didn't had any appointment. Now she roaming around his office because he was in a meeting and will be free after 30 minutes.

It was past 30 mins and he was still not here. She was sitting on his chair, she looked around almost everything in the meantime.

The door of the office opened when she was flipping through some papers placed on his desk.she looked up at the person who just entered, the paper slipped out of her hands making them fall on her lap as she was leaning on the backrest her face turned pale.

"you!!" a voice that made her soul shudder. There stood Faled (her father) by the door. He took fast steps towards her making her immediately stand from her seat. The documents were now on the floor. He rounded the table coming in front of her, "where the hell did you go?" he asked while i stood there blank staring at him, after years I was seeing my father's face. He stood more closer holding my arm. "now that you're here, you are coming back with me" he declared making my eyes widened. "No i will not, i don't want to go with you" i said trying to step back. "I am your father, I've got some rights over you, don't I? "
"you're not my father, youre nothing to me" i said looking straight into his piercing gaze. "leave it, tell me what you doing here? do you even know what he will do if he saw you sitting here."

"i just know that atleast HE will  not beat me" he scoffed. "let's go home, you must have forgotten your daily lessons because of this long hiatus right." he said pulling her towards him. She snatched her arm away from him. "I will NOT go with you" she said in a loud voice, for a second she forgot who was standing in front of her, what this person can do to her. He didn't waste any second slapping straight on her cheek making her head turn to the side. She stepped back in fear, shaking.Tears welled up before flowing down. She was reminded what a pain from your blood feels like.

She cried until he again grabbed her hand, she yanked his hand turning around she ran outside. Her mind was giving her signals to run away, just like she did years ago.

____________________________
Guys i am working super hard, please show a lil support and share this book with your reader friends.