CHAPTER 1 "Clipped"

Iruma Kun looked like he lost his soul as he was taken to the teacher's lounge by a big teacher whom he was told to be careful.

*THERE GANNA FIND OUT I'M HUMAN*

That is all that Iruma can think about at this moment. He's worried that if they find out he's human, he's gonna be eaten alive.

Balam on the other hand was rushing to go to the Teacher's Faculty, cause this kid might not have wings and might have problems or maybe worse A HUMAN. But that's only a possibility for now as Balam then rushed open the faculty door.

"THIS KID HAS NO WINGS"

Balam said frantically, showing the back that had not been revealed. Many of the teachers denied this saying

"Maybe he is hiding his wings"

"They might have, very small wings"

Balam Countered this by saying

"NO, I DIDN'T FEEL ANY WING ROOTS"

Robin who was in front and was close to Iruma looked at his back then slowly took the hem of his clothes and lifted it to show Iruma's back.

"Let me see"

Robin lifted Iruma's clothes and expected to see Iruma's wings. When it was revealed fully they could not believe what they were seeing. The teachers who were looking at Iruma's exposed back were stunned. Later on, looking horrified

Iruma on the other hand has closed his eyes waiting for a swarm of demons to eat him finding out he was human. But was only met with silence as he then opened his eyes to teachers who looked horrified. Momonoki had her hands covering her mouth looking like she was about to cry, Robin sensei looked stunned with still a smile but his eyes could tell that he was as horrified as the others. Marbas looked at Iruma's back examining and looking not only horrified but also angry... Maybe anger was an understatement he looked downright furious. And Buer looked like someone had sent him an almost-dead injured person that had not been healed, and Balam who was holding Iruma didn't move one bit... and the others who were present looked with worry, shock, and were horrified.

Iruma then was let go and was now standing facing every one of the teachers.

*THERE GANNA EAT ME*

Iruma thought as he looked at everyone, and Marbas was in front of him. And trying to look as calm and professional as he then asked Iruma.

"Iruma kun... Do you know what I teach?"

Marbas asked looking Iruma in the eye and having his hand on both of Iruma's shoulders. While Buer asked Robin to call the Headmaster.

Iruma Kun looked confused while he looked at Marbas.

"Eh?"

Iruma looked stunned as he answers

"No.."

Marbas then grips a little on Iruma's shoulder as he tells what he teaches

"I teach torture art, I teach its history and I teach students how they are used"

Marbas says but it only makes Iruma more confused about the situation. He looked at Marbas sensei with clear confusion, indirectly asking what that had to do with him being wingless.

Marbas sensei looked at Iruma with pity... As he finally speaks asking Iruma another question.

"Do you know what Clipping is"

Iruma looked confused, he could only look confused cause he had no idea what was happening.

"Clipping?"

Marbas let out a deep sigh only looking more uncomfortable and worried as he looked at Iruma right in the eyes before explaining.

"Clipping is a form of torture where one's wings are taken away from them, it is cruel to do even to a criminal as demon wings are not only something that demons use to escape but also because they're a symbol of freedom"

Iruma looked at Marbas slowly connecting the dots, but he could not possibly have been clipped he was a human he didn't have wings. This made Iruma look confused and conflicted

Marbas wanted to make Iruma realize at his own pace to not shock him but also process everything. But Iruma only looked confused making Marbas tense as he gripped Iruma's shoulder a little tighter making him focus on Marbas as he asked his very last question.

"Iruma Kun, why have your wings been clipped?"

The room was silent Momonoki looked away and everyone else stayed where they were standing looking at Iruma and waiting for him to answer.

"Huh?"

That was the only thing that came out of Iruma's mouth, a sound of genuine confusion.

"My wings....? Have been clipped?.."

Iruna looked stunned for a moment, did he just find out he had wings? Apparently yes but now they're gone because they were taken or more accurately"Clipped"

"I had wings?"

Iruma said which made everyone in the room shocked and look horrified like he just said a taboo.

This made Marbas look more concerned as he asked Iruma to clarify what he just said.

"You did not know you had wings?!"

Marbas asked in an unusually loud voice. Iruma looked him in the eyes and said.

"I didn't know that I even had them"

This had everyone stunned. Marbas looked at Iruma like he was expecting this to be a lie but Iruma didn't say anything else only looking confused.

Then the door opened, and Kalego came inside and looked at everyone and then at Iruma.

Looking frustrated Kalego asked in a Frustrated and annoyed tone.

"What the hell is going on here?"

The bell then rang signaling the resume of classes.