CHAPTER 2 "Kalego"

Kalego was on his way to the faculty, he was on his break like most of the teachers, but can you call it a break when you have to do paperwork, probably not.

As he makes his way to the faculty, students upon seeing Kalego, do not dare to utter a word or look him in the eye. Kalego had a reputation of not only being the strict teacher but also one of the most scary of all the teachers next to Balam.

Then suddenly hair and Green hair students came running in his direction, he immediately summoned Cerberus out to hold them out.

"What are you doing you brats, running around the halls"

Kalego looked annoyed seeing his students. But he was interrupted immediately.

"IRUMA HAS BE KIDNAPPED"

Asmodeus yelled as he tried to get out of the restraint, Valac was the next to yell.

"IRUMA CHI IS IN DANGER, THE BAM BAM TOOK HIM"

Clara said not making any sense, and who the hell was Bam Bam. Kalego only looked more annoyed.

"You insolent brats, speak more coherently"

Kalego said still holding the two demons captive. Luckily Azz Azz was there to explain things properly.

"During class, Iruma sana was suddenly taken by Sir Balam, we don't know where they went and Sir Balam. was fast that we could not catch up to him immediately"

Kalego let out a deep sigh as he let go of the two brats, that kid is the root of all headaches, Kalego still looked annoyed and he sternly looked at his students.

"Go back to your classes, I'll deal with this personally"

Kalego said as he then walked past them and went to the teacher's faculty. He was not expecting anything, so when he opened the door to a bunch of huddled up horrified teachers and Iruma standing and Marbas looking at him, He looked to his side to see Balam looking stunned.

Kalego felt another headache come in, just what are these fiends doing?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Kalego said as the school bell rang, Iruma only looked him in the eye and Kalego immediately glared at him.

"You guys have classes, so why are you guys still here"

Kalego said but the teachers only looked at Iruma and Marbas in response.

"What did you do?"

Kalego said in a frustrated and annoyed manner, as he looked at Iruma and Marbas who still holding onto Iruma's shoulder.

Balam put a hand on Kalego's shoulder, opting him to listen to him.

"I think you should see for yourself"

Balam said as he held to Kalego's shoulder firmly. With that Marbas made Iruma turn around. Silently he pulled Iruma's clothes up.

Kalego's eyes stared at Iruma's back, a huge scar straight in the spine from the neck to the lower part of Iruma's back, it was pinkish and looked old and it was huge, this also came along with other scars on Iruma's back that looked fairly old and healed but the difference in the color of the scar and Iruma's skin was evident that they were visible.

Kalego looked like he had lost his life, looking at Iruma's back, the other teachers looked away except for Marbas, Balam, Buer, and Kalego.

In the demon world, it's common for you to have scars, get hurt, or get into fights, having a lot of scars tells that you have gone through either fights or something traumatic. But those are just scars that normally anyone can have as the Netherworld is not much of a nice place, it has many dangers and that is why it's important to be educated and know a couple of spells to defend yourself. Wings are also essential when you live in the netherworld, at an early age demon children are taught how to fly. This was necessary as flying can help you escape many dangers in the netherworld, lacking one is practically losing one's escape route. But all demons have them, one is not a demon without them. Lacking of wing can only mean three things.

One, you are either not normal or you are not a demon

Two, you were someone who survived a gruesome war and had lost your wings in battle (unlikely but possible)

Or

Three, your wings have been taken away by force and are more likely torture.

Kalego was not stupid and he knows damn well that it's no laughing matter where one lacks wings, so when he saw the cruel state of Iruma's back. He was, to say the least not only stunned but also furious.

Iruma had lots of scars knowing Iruma was a magnet to the danger Kalego would have brushed this off as more of a consequence of Iruma's actions but that was not what got his attention. The biggest scar was placed where the wing roots are supposed to be. It looked old but it was the most visible. It looked like it was roughly cut through and it seemed deep.

Kalego looked at Marbas and Balam

"His Clipped?!"

Kalego said with a growl and a furious face. Kalego was not one to react dramatically and he's not the type to be shaken. So his reaction was more refrained and professional.

"Call the Chairdemon and inform him, and call the demon patrol immediately"

Kalego was not wasting time. He then looked at Iruma.

"You stay here"

Kalego was firm with his words, he didn't look panicked or horrified but he looked furious more than usual.

"The Chairdemon is being called by Robin, there probably rushing here"

Marbas replied, Kalego let out a deep painful sigh as he put his hand on his head.

*This is a headache* Kalego thought.

Buer had Ameri call on the Demon Patrol as her father was in charge and she'll probably have a better connection to them.

Iruma remained standing he didn't know why it was tense, some teachers like Kalego, Marbas, Buer, and Balam in the faculty were talking to each other, and the other was gone to probably teach.

Iruma then finally dared to speak.

"Um.. what's happening, does it have to do with me being wingless? or Clipped?"

Iruma said with genuine confusion as Kalego only looked more frustrated.

"Don't tell me he's not aware"

"He is not aware"

Marbas replied with pain in his voice. Iruma wasn't aware.

Only then did someone else Arrive.

"IRUMA KUN, MY GRANDSON ARE YOU OK, THEY SAID YOUR WINGS HAVE BEEN CLIPPED, GRANDPA WAS NOT AWARE I'M SORRY LET ME TAKE A LOOK"

Sullivan looked at Iruma's back immediately his eggy self returned to normal but he was silent and Opera who was only a few steps away from him had his ears down.

Now Iruma was even more confused, even Grandpa was silent and shocked.

"Uhm..."

For a moment Iruma felt his grandpa tense, as he looked at Opera.

"Iruma will be taking the whole day off"

Opera then led Iruma out of the faculty and into the principal's room, looking confused and nervous.

Sullivan stood there with the other teachers as he looks at them.

"Have you called Demon Border Control?"

Buer nodded in response.

"I have asked Ameri to contact them"

Sullivan looked at him and nodded, Kalego looked at Sullivan.

"Were you not aware"

It came off more of a growl but Sullivan responded.

"I didn't know until now"

Kalego was silent and he let out another pained sigh, what a troublesome family.