CHAPTER 7 "Reassurance"

*This was before Iruma talked with Balam*

Silence ensued between two demons that were sitting next to each other. No spoke not even a mumble. One was pouting and one was restless. But one thing was sure, they were worried about the same thing.

As this goes on one finally snapped.

"LET GO STEAL BACK IRUMA CHI"

"STOP THAT ARE YOU A RASCAL"

"BUT AZU AZU WE HAVE SEEN HIM SINCE THIS MORNING"

"I KNOW THAT!"

Let us rewind a bit. Iruma was kidnapped by Sir Balam, and since then they haven't seen Iruma when they went to pick Iruma up, they were met with a nonchalant Opera who was preparing to go to the ol as well.

"Iruma sama has gone to school"

And even when they got to school he was knower to be seen which left the two demons to be anxious and worried.

If you wonder where Iruma was a little early the teachers gave him some notes and an assignment since Iruna was practically out yesterday and was now doing his schoolwork. It made Iruma miss his homeroom. Which caused Azz and Clara to be more anxious than they already were.

Now we're back

Iruma appeared in their second period which made both the demons happy, as they immediately jumped to Iruma's side like they could not live without him

"IRUMA CHI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

"IRUMA SAMA IM GLAD YOUR BACK"

"HUH AZZ KUN, CLARA?"

"You were gone for so long"
-Clara Posted

"I'm sorry for making you guys worried, I just did some of the assignments I missed yesterday"

"It alright Iruma sama, I'm just glad you're safe"
-Azz reassured Iruna with a smile

With this, the Iruma army had their classes like normal, but there was still a lingering feeling that the two demons could not shake off. It was the feeling that could only be described as worried and curious.

You can't blame the two demons feeling as such. If your friend was taken, then didn't come back and the next morning you didn't see them until your 2 period. It was only natural to feel a bit worried and curious about what might have happened to cause such an event.

Iruma noticed the strange feeling lingering beside him and he then decided on the best course of action.

Later when they were given their free time, Iruma took both of his friends somewhere to talk.

They settled in a cozy and uncrowded place as Iruma sat down on the grass with his two friends looking at him.

"IRUMA CHI ARE WE PLAYING? WHAT ARE WE PLAYING? WE SHOULD PLAY HOLA HOLA!"

"STOP THAT, Let Iruma sama speak! Can't you see he was about to say something!"

"AZU AZU YOU PARTY POOPER GO AWAY!"

"HUH HOW DARE YOU!"

"Guys please get along"

Iruma desperately tried to get them to settle, it took about 2 minutes for them to finally stop reprimanding each other.

"Ok, now that settled...."

The two demons looked at Iruma patiently as they waited for him to say something.

"You guys were probably worried about me..."

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything until now"

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry"

Iruma said sympathetically as he bowed his head. Azz Azz frantically tried to stop Iruma.

"It's nothing Iruma sama, pls don't bow your head like that"

Iruma then lifted his head looking at his two friends.

"I am sorry that I made you worried, but don't worry everything was fine, it was just something complicated that included me"

Iruma looked at them with the softest smile

"I can't tell you the exact details for now but..."

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about it alright"

"I'm really happy to know you guys were worried about me"

Irumas said as he held his two friends' hands, smiling at them. This touched the two demons' hearts Clara then pounced on Iruma, she giggled feeling relieved. Azz was also relieved as he let out a deep breath before he tried to take Clara away from Iruma.

"HMMPP IRUMA CHI DON'T WORRY US LIKE THAT AGAIN"

"Sorry, I won't make you worried again"

"YOU BRAT STOP HOGGING IRUMA SAMA, YOU SUFFOCATING HIM"

"NO, I NEED MY IRUMA CHI RECHARGE!"

This caused a bit of a ruckus but that was fine, this was normal. Iruma was happy to see them happy and playing. Throwing slime balls at each other, who would have thought he would have such great friends?

The three friends then played until they had to go to classes. They never left each other side and they spent every minute with each other. They were inseparable.