Chapter 3

Alexis POV

In two days we are going to leave for tour and it still didn't dawn on me that I'm going on tour with Niall. I think it will hit me when I'm actually on tour with him.

Today we are going to have that party with Adam but before I go to Niall's house. I need to pack my suitcases for tour. We are going for a 7 month tour so that means lots of clothes. Niall's supporting act for this tour is Lewis Capaldi. I have been listening to his music while I was packing my clothes. While I was packed my clothes I decided to take pictures of my suitcases and send it to Niall.

The past few days Niall and I either have been hanging out or texting. We have been hanging while he was rehearsing with the band which I met earlier this week. He wanted me to take videos and pictures of him resharing with the band. Apparently Adam used to do that and he wanted me to do it too. Niall and I have been close even though we have known each other for a week and I don't know what's going to happen during tour.

Alexis: looks who is ready for tour

Niall: Alexis don't tell me you packed your whole closet

Alexis: I might have done that

Niall: oh god. We might have to carry a lot of your bags right?

Alexis: maybe and guess what I found

Niall: What?

Alexis: I found the picture when I first met you

Niall: really? Send it to me

I took the picture which was printed. I took a picture with all 5 of them and I was standing beside Niall. Also, I took an individual one with Niall where he kissed my cheek. I sent him the pictures and immediately sent a text back.

Niall: Look how small we are and look how terrible I look. I still had the blonde hair that time

Alexis: you don't look terrible. You look cute with your blonde hair

I know I should've not said that because we are just working together but he does look cute with his blonde hair back in the day. Also, I love the brunette hair that he is now. He looks good in it.

Niall: Should I go back to blonde?

Alexis: Niall James Horan I will shave your head off if you go back to blonde

Niall: Okay geez I won't go back to blonde. Are you excited about tonight?

Alexis: yes. How about you?

Niall: I'm really excited. I got a question are you done packing?

Alexis: yeah why?

Niall: I need to buy snacks and drinks for the party. Do you want to come with me?

Alexis: Sure but will I be bothering while you're shopping?

Niall: no you will not be bothering. You will be a nice company

Alexis: okay. I'll come

Niall: great. I'll pick you up in half an hour

Alexis: okay

After I sent that text I put my stuff away and got ready.

-!-

"What are you going to get for the party?" I asked Niall while he was pushing the cart

"Honestly I don't know" he said

"So, you came here with no idea. Have you done any party shopping?" I asked him