Ch.14 Elysian Academy

As the girls approach the billboard and see their names listed together, they can't help but feel excited and surprised at the coincidence. As they stood there, marveling at the realization that they had all joined in the same  program together. Katsuki and Miyu exchange excited glances. Miyu joins them in the exchange then returns her gaze to the board further analyzing the rest of the information. She realizes the name of their homeroom professor, Dr. Seraphina Ward was also listed next to theirs. They also saw the name of their tour guide, Professor Moonshadow, who would be accompanying them on the tour. Miyu brings her attention back to the Katsuki and Tsukiko giggling amongst each other for the past minute, now both of their attentions focused on Miyu.

Katsuki Genji
"Can you believe it? We're all in the honors program together!" Katsuki exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement looking intently into Miyu's eyes.

Seemingly caught off guard by the sudden attention.

Miyu nodded in agreement, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

Miyu Tachibana
"It seems we were meant to be here," she said quietly.

Tsukiko Chinen
"And look, we're all in the honors program too. This is incredible!", Tsukiko grinned from ear to ear, a sense of pride swelling in her chest.

"Let's celebrate this achievement with a group selfie!", she pulls her phone out and she gets the other two girls in frame and snaps a picture right away.

Katsuki Genji
"Now where to find the meeting spot for the tour? I mean it doesn't exactly say where Professor Moonshadow will be standing either."

As she says this someone seemed to have picked up on her saying the name out loud, coming from behind.

Kaida Fujiwara
"Hello, I over heard you are looking for Professor Moonshadow's meeting spot? I am heading there too."

She says with a soft clear voice as she approaches the trio through the moving river of students. Gracefully untethered from her path straight to them. As the trio glances over their shoulders to gaze upon her moving steadily closer to them.

As she says this the girls then hear a voice in their heads. It was a soft voice of an older woman.

Telepathic voice
"Follow my student teacher Kaida Fujiwara as she will take you to our meeting spot. I can't wait to see all to get our tour of Elysian Academy underway," the voice in their heads was confident, soft yet regal.
Kaida noticing their paused and silently inquiringly expression confirms that the professor may have spoken with them telepathically.
As she just received a message similarly from her.

The trio nods,

Katsuki Genji
"Is this going to be a common occurrence of hers?"

Kaida Fujiwara
" I don't believe this will be the case all the time. I hope", she says with a slight chuckle. She begins to usher the trio as they walk to their destination.

They meet with a pretty mid size group of students. It looks to be about 21 different people. All waiting patiently for their tour guide as the trio arrived at the same time as someone else that was approaching the group. A few students who seemed aware of the tall persons presence readied themselves as their gaze are set fixed on them.
Upon getting closer the 4 girls could make out the appearance better.

The tour guide, named Professor Moonshadow, was a tall and regal woman indeed, with a kind smile and twinkling eyes. Her long silver hair cascaded down her back loosely, giving her an air of wisdom and grace. She wore a flowing robe adorned with intricate patterns of stars and moons, symbolizing the magical heritage of a Noble of Aetheria's Northern Region. Around her neck, she wore a pendant shaped like a crystal ball, a nod to her expertise in divination Manipulation.