23. Coffee Date

Author's POV

Ekansh was very worried for Nitya. He was thinking about that whether should he go and check on her for once? What if she gets angry on her? Ekansh got up from the bed. " I don't care. Let her get angry. I am going to see my Jaan." said Ekansh and then came towards the door. He peaked out of the room and saw that the whole haveli was dark. Everyone was sleeping. This is the best chance to go and meet Nitya. Ekansh quickly ran towards the stairs and slowly starting to walk upstairs towards Nitya's room. 

Ekansh pushed the door of Nitya's room and saw Nitya sleeping. Ekansh smiled and then slowly walked towards her. Ekansh sat down near Nitya. " Ekansh, what are you doing here? " Nitya asked. Ekansh was shocked. Because he thought that Nitya might be sleeping. Nitya opened her eyes and then sat on the bed. She swicthed on the lights and then hugged Ekansh. " Ekansh, I am sorry. I know that I shouldn't have agreed to marry that Neel but. " said Nitya. Ekansh also hugged her. 

" Nitya, it doesn't matter to me. Just marry me. " said Ekansh. Nitya looked at him. " You still want to marry me. " said Nitya. Ekansh moved his head. " Yes Nitya. I want to marry you. " said Ekansh. Nitya smiled and started to cry. She then removed a chain from her neck. She showed it to Ekansh. Ekansh saw the same ring hanging in the chain. Ekansh smiled. " You kept it? " asked Ekansh, " Yes. " replied Nitya with a smile on her face. Ekansh and Nitya hugged each other. The next day, Kashish was in the hall along with Jairaj, Vardhan and Ashwini. 

" But are you sure that Nitya and Ekansh will be happy with each other?" asked Ashwini, " Yes Maa sa. Trust me. I have seen love in their eyes for each other." said Kashish, " Okay, if you say so." said Jairaj. When preeti came there and left from there. Ashwini looked at her. " Where are you going?" asked Ashwini. Preeti looked at her. " I have some work. I will come till lunch." replied Preeti and then left from there. 

Nitya and Ekansh came there. Jairaj, Ashwini, Kashish and Vardhan looked at them. Ekansh looked at Nitya. " What happened to them?" asked Ekansh. Nitya looked at him. " I don't know." replied Nitya. Ashwini got up and came to Nitya and Ekansh. " I want to ask you both something." said Ashwini.

Nitya's POV

I got scared with the question that Maa asked me. What would she ask me? I saw Bhabhi sa and Bhai sa sitting there. Bhabhi sa was smiling but Bhai sa was staring at Ekansh. What has gotten into him? Does he know about me and Ekansh's love? " Nitya, tell me." I heard Maa's voice and looked at her in confusion. " What is it?" I asked while getting scared. I held Ekansh's hand as I was shivering with fear of losing Ekansh again. Last time I moved myself away from Ekansh because of my own misunderstanding but this time if my family separates us, then what will happen to me? 

" I just wanted to ask, do you both want to marry each other?" Maa's question got me out of my own thoughts. I realized what Maa asked me. I never thought that she would ask me this. I looked at Maa with a shock reaction. I didn't know what to say. " Ma..Maa, I..I...amm, we."

Oh Nitya why are you shuttering. I looked at Ekansh with the hope that he would say something but instead I was shocked to see him. He was smiling looking at me shuttering. I hit him with my leg. " I am asking something?". I looked at Maa with a forced smiled. " Amm, ye..yeah. I do. " I replied, still scared. Maa turned towards Papa and Bhai sa. " Vardhan, what do you have to say in this?" Maa said while going towards Papa. She sat down with him. That is the only problem? What will Bhai sa say. 

He is the lion not just of the Thakur family but of the whole Rajasthan's lion. He can kill anyone. But Ekansh is his best friend. He wouldn't kill him. For sure. I forced a smile on my face when I saw Bhai sa walking towards me and Ekansh. I got scared. I looked at Bhabhi sa hoping help but she was looking at me and smiling. What kind of Bhabhi sa is she? She always helped me but now she is sitting and smiling. Is there a movie going on? I was lost in my thought and I didn't realize that when Bhai sa stood along with me and Ekansh. 

When I felt someone holding my hand. I looked at my hand and saw Bhai sa holding my hand. I looked at Bhai sa. Bhai sa held Ekansh's hand with the other hand and kept my hand on his hand. He then looked at Ekansh. " Take care of her and if she gets tears in her eyes because of you. I will surely kill you." Listening to what Bhai sa said, I smiled. I never knew that Bhai sa could control his anger for once. When I saw Bhabhi sa walking towards me. She came and hugged him. 

" Congrats. My plan worked." Her words made a smile and cry at the same time. All I wanted to say to Bhabhi sa was ' Thanks'. When Papa came to us. " Now, we will have the engagement soon. " I smiled. I never thought that I would get married to the love of my life

Author's POV

At the coffee shop in Jaipur, Preeti was sitting and having her coffee. " I wasn't my time coming here. He isn't going to come. How doesn't it matter? I am enjoying the view of this place." Preeti said while having the coffee. " You didn't come here to waste your time. I am here.". Preeti heard a dominant voice and turned around.

She saw Kunal walking towards her with a coat in his arms. Kunal came and sat in front of Preeti. Preeti crossed her arms. " Looks like you are late Mr Stranger." said Preeti, " I know I was busy helping my father in some work." replied Kunal. Preeti smiled. " Oh. So what will you have?" asked Preeti, " You." replied Kunal. Preeti looked at Kunal in shock. " Did he say that he wants to have me. Is he crazy?" said Preeti in her mind.

" What did you say?" Preeti asked in a questionable tone. Kunal smiled. " Nothing. I would like you to order something for me." he replied. Preeti knew that something was odd about Kunal. " Did I do a mistake by coming here?" said Preeti. When she saw Nitya's call. " Hello Di." said Preeti, " Preeti, where are you? Just come home." said Nitya, " What happened, Di?" asked Preeti, " I am getting married to Ekansh. " replied Nitya.

Preeti smiled. " That is so nice. I am coming there." said Preeti and cut the call. Kunal looked at her. " What happened?" asked Kunal. Preeti looked at him. " Sorry, but I have to go." replied Preeti and got up. She picked her bag and then went from there. Kunal picked the coffee cup in which Preeti was drinking her coffee from.

Kunal looked at Preeti who was leaving. " Run as much you want to run away from me but once you fall in love then you will not go anywhere leaving me." said Kunal and started to laugh. Preeti reached the Thakur haveli. Everyone was happy and enjoying and teasing Nitya and Ekansh but Vardhan was there. He was busy with some work.

Preeti came to Nitya. " Congrats di. Finally you are getting married to your love." said Preeti. Nitya looked at her and smiled. " All thanks to Bhabhi sa and Bhai sa." said Nitya. Preeti looked at her. " Oh hello. I told Bhabhi sa that you like Ekansh that's why all this is happening." said Preeti, " Okay, okay." said Nitya. Everyone started to laugh.

Meanwhile Nandani was passing by a room when suddenly someone pulled her inside the room. Nandani was about to scream but that person who was holding her closed her mouth with his mouth. Nandani looked up and saw Sikander standing there. " Stop screaming Nandu." said Sikander. Sikander removed the hand from Nandani's mouth.

Nandani hit Sikander on his chest. " You scared me so much." said Nandani, " Sorry Nandu." said Sikander and hugged Nandani. Nandani looked at Sikander. " Why are you calling me Nandu?" asked Nandani. Sikander looked at her. " Because I like it." said Sikander. Nandani smiled and kept her head on Sikander's chest. Sikander moved his hand on Nandani's head.