36. His sexy little wife

Some 17+ update

Kashish's POV

Late at night, we all had just completed the sangeet ceremony of Nitya and Ekansh. I came back to my room. I was in a heavy purple lehenga. I came inside my room and saw Vardhan sitting on the coach, comfortably. 

" So, where did you disappear from the party? "

I asked while removing my earrings. But I got no reply. 

" Come here."

I heard his commanding voice. I turned towards him. 

" What happened?"

I asked while making a face. Looking at his reaction. I knew that something is going on in his dirty mind. I walked towards him.

He looked at me and then smiled. 

" Sit down on your knees, near me."

He commanded and I sat down. He removed my necklace and head gear. Then he removed my chunni. My heartbeats started to increase. Now I noticed that he had unbuckled his belt, and was now removing his pants.

The moment he undid his boxers, and adjusting them at his mid-thigh, my graze fell on his erection, the long and thick one. I gulped, realizing the inevitability of the event that were about to take place.

My gaze started flickering here and there and I felt his rough yet soothing hands, cupping my cheeks and caressing them with his hands. I think he knew that I was getting scared.

" Don't worry and don't get scared."

I looked at him. I didn't know when I started of feel butterflies in my stomach. Even after doing this so many times with him and that too in many ways, I wasn't ready for this. I have never done this ever.

The thought of him, watching me while doing all this, making me shiver. What would be his reaction and what will happen later?

I looked at him. 

" Wh ... What if I ...... umm?"

I shuttered. I knew that he would know that I am getting scared. I was hesitant in my voice. I was scared. 

" Don't worry. I know you can do this."

He said. I looked at his manhood. " Don't worry, Cupcake. If I find you being uncomfortable, then I wouldn't let you continue it. It is just like trying out new things, as husband and wife. There is nothing to feel nervous about it, at least try and I am with you."

He said while leaning forwards towards me. I never thought that this Vardhan was so dirty minded. It looks like I am looking at a new Vardhan sitting in front of me. Now I was understanding how my husband is.

" Wh .... What should I do now?"

I asked while getting scared. He smiled and moved his hand on my cheeks.

" Stroke it first, spit on it, then lick it before you suck it."

He instructed me and I gulped listening to the instructing. I held his length with trembling hands. It was hard, but the touch of smooth. I heard a moan leaving from his mouth. 

He inhaled sharply, the moment I touched it, and ran my finger around it. I felt a little confident, while seeing my husband getting satisfied with what I was doing. I curled my finger around it and started to stroke it, but in a slow pace.

His heavy breath became audible, and his eyes closed with his head bending backwards. His length moved when he moved. I gulped. I felt that this is the time to suck it. I straighten myself and was ready for my next move. My hands continued to it's job and I placed my lips on his cheeks, holding his length in the middle of my lips.

I felt his hand moving on my head. He fisted his hand on my hair. He moved my head backwards and then slammed his lips into mine and started to suck them harshly. While I was jerking his length. I ran out of breath and he left me. 

I came back to my knees and I was still holding his length and jerking it. I was able to hear his moans and groans. 

" Come on, lick it. "

He commanded and his tone had suddenly became dominating and hoarse. I licked on my lips and took my mouth closer to his length. Bringing my tongue out, I licked it. It felt warm and a little salty and had a thick texture like that of melted cheese.

He groaned as I spat on it. I spread all the salvia from my mouth all over his length. 

" Haahhhhhh."

His breath turned heavier and I knew that he was loving it. I continued sucking his length. Slowly I started to feel comfortable

“ Come on Vardhan, say my name. ”

I said while sucking his length. I was trying to dominate him.

“ Aaargh ..... Kashish.” His voice turned hotter and sexier. At this moment, I touched the top of his length. When I heard his goans.

When I thought about something and moved away. He looked at me in a weird expression. He looked unsatisfied with what I did. I got up and removed my blouse and he pulled the strings of my skirt.

My skirt fell down. I was standing in front of him only in my undergarments. He looked at my breasts and smiled. He held my hand and pushed me back on my knees.

“ Come in start. ”

He said while commanding me. I smiled. “ No, first beg me, Thakur sahab. ”

I said. A devil smile came on his face and his raised his hand and spacked my ass. “ Oh ouch. ”

I said. He held my head and I took his length in my mouth. I started to suck it again.

“ Oh yeah. Kashish, you will be the death of mine. You are becoming torturous to me. ”

He said while trying to open my bra. In a few seconds, I felt my bra hanging on my arms. I felt Vardhan taking my hands behind my back and removing my bra.

“ Fuck. ”

He cursed under his breath and I struggled to get out of his grip and he wasn't ready to leave me. I continued sucking his length.

His hands were moving on my breasts and he was pressing them roughly.

“ I am close. Come on, keep sucking. ” He ordered me and I continued sucking his length. I was using all of my strength, to make him come for me.

In a few moments, I felt something in my mouth. “ Ohhhh. ” he groaned.

He looked at me. “ Come on, drink it up. ” he said. I drank all of it. Then he got up and then picked me on his shoulders and jumped on the bed with me.

I was laying upside down on the bed. He removed my underwear. He pulled me into his lap. I was laying on his lap. I was able to feel his hands on my ass.

“ So, you tried to dominate me. Let me show you who the Boss is.”

He said. He was moving his hands on my ass and then a tight spack on my ass cheeks. Oh my god. That was too hard for me.

“ Loving it? ” He asked while giving me 2 more spacks.

Spack

Spack

Spack

I was groaning in pleasure.

“ I think you love it. Right Cupcake. ” He said while rubbing my ass cheeks. I was able to feel him getting hard.

“ Oh god Vardhan, you are getting hard. ”

I said. He picked me and threw me on the bed. I looked at him.

“ Now, it is time for punishment my loving wife. ”

He said while removing his pants completely and then he removed his shirt. I was looking at his abs.