CHAPTER - 5 ACCIDENT 2/2

The car collided with the JK's bike and both of them fall from the bike and slipped to a distance on road. Before falling jk had took yn in his embrace. Both yn and JK got hurt badly. Their bodyguards immediately ran towards them and helped them to get up . They informed the brothers and took yn and JK to the hospital.

At hospital

JK and yn reached the hospital. Till now yn had been fainted in JK's arm. All the brothers were already present at the entrance worry was clearly visible on their faces for their younger siblings. The brothers ran towards the car .
Jin and RM took jk out , yoongi took yn in his arms and went inside the hospital. The doctors were ready with the arrangement as they were already informed about their arrival. They started  treating both of them. Yn got several bandages on her hands and legs and no major injury was caused but JK got a plaster on his hands because of sudden impact of falling and also got bandages on his body .
After treating them doctor shift both of them in same VIP room. Both of them were unconscious because of medicines .The brothers sat around jk and yn .

After sometime jk was the one who woke up first

Jin - how are u feeling kook ?? (Worried)

JK - I am fine jin hyung. Don't worry .(smiling)
He turned around and saw yn unconscious.

JK - why didn't she got up till now?(frowned)

RM - it's the effect of medicines. Don't worry she will wake up soon.
JK nodded.

Jhope - now tell us how did all this happened.

JK - I think this accident was planned.

Tae - what ?? (Shocked)  But why do u  think like that?

JK - hyung I had seen  that same car before when we were at icecream shop . The car was also following us when we left the shop but in the middle it changed the path so I didn't mind it much. But I don't know from where it came and hit us from the side. I know it came intentionally because that side the signal was red .

(My bootiful drawing if u didn't understand )