CHAPTER - 9 SHOPPING

At night

Everyone was busy in their works. Jin was making dinner for yn as she was sick whereas maids were preparing dinner for others. Hobi and namjoon were discussing about the upcoming projects and maknaes were watching tv in living room.

Suga came to living room with yn in his arms. Yn had wrapped her hands around his neck , legs around his waist and head snuggled in crook of his neck. The brothers turned their heads towards them and smiled seeing yn and figured out that she is still sleepy because of the fever. Suga came and sat on the sofa with yn on his laps. The maknaes came towards her.

Jimin - mochi would u like to watch tv with us.

Yn moved her head from suga's neck and turned towards jimin seeing him with her doe eyes. She slowly nodded her head. The brothers chuckled.

Suga - so kitten go to jimin oppa till then I will check on Jin hyung.

Jimin took yn from Suga and made her sit on his laps . They played her favourite cartoon and Suga went to kitchen.

After sometime Jin called everyone for dinner. Tae took yn in his arms and left to dinning room followed by others.

In dinning room

BTS made themselves settled on the chairs. Tae made yn sit on the chair beside him but she stood up and sat on tae's lap and asked him to feed her. The brothers noticed that she has been clinging more on them because of the fever but they didn't mind it at all  but  were little worried about her.  Tae feed her and in between he was also ate.

  Tae feed her and in between he was also ate

After having dinner, now it was the main task to make her eat medicines

Jin - yn baby please take your medicines.

Yn - no oppa . I don't have any  fever . I am totally fine now.

Jin - no baby u are not fully fine just eat it today more and tomorrow I will not make u eat it.

Yn - noo they are yuckky! I don't want them.

Yn was throwing many tantrums. They can make her eat forcefully but then she will cry