CHAPTER -11 A PARTY?

Next day it was usual morning jk and yn had went to their school/college whereas others also went to their  office for an important meeting.

In yn's classroom

Ms park, the class teacher of yn came inside the class and the students greeted her.

Students - good morning mam .

Ms park - Good morning students. I have a news for all of you . So the  school is organising our annual sports week next month and their will be  many sports in which u all can participate.
So choose your sports, make teams and start practicing for it .

Students - okk mam

The students cheered in happiness and excitement and started discussing for the upcoming sports event.

Moon - yn!! which sports are u choosing.

Yn - I am thinking to take part in relay race and as four of us are good in Dodge ball we can participate in that also.

Eunji - that's a good idea so I will participate in Dodge ball and in badminton.

Moon - I am just okk with Dodge ball and what about u Chan min.

Chan min - I really like to play football and I am also good in racing so I will participate in football, relay race and the Dodge ball.

Yn - that's cool . So now , that we have decided our sports , we can start aur preparation for it.

Others (except yn) - yess captain. (Dramatic)

Saying that they all giggled and started focusing on their class after seeing that the next teacher has arrived.

At home

Yn and jk reached the mansion . Yn went inside the living room and after spotting her brothers  she ran towards them and jumped on suga's lap.
Suga smiled and placed his hands carefully around her securing her on his lap.

Yn - oppa oppa I have something to tell u (excitedly)

Suga - what happened kitten . Why are u so excited.

Jimin - yes and look how she jumped on Suga hyung like a monkey. (Teasing)

Yn - hmphh.. I am not a monkey. (Pouting)

Jk - yes u are.

Yn - no I am not . I am suga oppa's little kitten. Right oppa. (Seeing towards suga's face)

The brothers chuckled seeing her .

Suga - yes yes you are my little kitten. Now tell me what's  the matter. Why are you so excited?

Yn - oppa our school is organising sports event next month and I am also participating in it.

Jin - wow that good . Have u decided your sports.

Yn - yes oppa I am taking part in relay race and Dodge ball.

Tae - that's like my girl. (Hi-fied with yn)

Jk - you were excited for telling this.

Yn - yes oppa are u not excited.

Jk - no it is held every year .

Yn - but I am very much excited because I am taking part for the first time. By the way are u not participating oppa.

Rm - ofcourse he must be participating and I am damn sure the sports are football and basketball right.