CHAPTER - 6 LOST

Next day it was a normal morning. Jk and yn didn't went to school/college because of their injury. All of them were sitting in the living room. Tae and jimin were playing games on mobile phones, jk was watching tv because he can't play with them because of the plaster on his hand. Hyung line were discussing about the upcoming projects and our  Little yn was playing with bam and bruno. She was giggling while running around her brothers . She was also feeding them their favourite cookies. Jk turned off the tv feeling bored. He saw his little sister playing around with the dogs somehow he felt jealous as he can't play with her.

Jk - bunny come here. (Patting seat beside him).

Yn went towards him and sat beside him . Both the dogs also followed her behind . Jk hugged her with free hands and she also hugged him back.

Yn - what happened kookie oppa (doe eyes)

Jk - I am feeling bored  without u bunny. I want to spent time with you. (Pouting )

Yn - oppa for that we can watch tv . (Smiling)

Jk - no I have been watching it for 4 hours. Tell something else.
After thinking for sometime.yn said.

Yn - umm.. oppa can we go for a picnic. (Smiling)

Others also turned their heads towards her.

Jk - woah that's a great idea. Hyungs can we go .(Excited)

Yn - please oppa ( puppy eyes)

Jin - ofcourse we can go did we ever said no to u .

Yn and jk squealed in happiness.

Jk & yn - yay!! Let's get change .

They ran towards their room .

Suga - yahh!! Don't run . Aish.. these kids. (Smiling)

Jin - ok now u all also go and change yourself and rm it is your responsibility to tighten the security and me and Suga will pack foods and other necessary things.

All of them nodded their head in agreement and went towards their respective rooms.
After some time they all gathered in living room except jk and yn.

Rm - aish where are these kids.

As he said they heard their sister's giggling sound while running towards them .

Yn's dress

BTS dress