CHAPTER - 8 SICKK

Wishing u all a Happy Holi with happiness , success and glory. May your Holi celebration be unforgettable this year.
Once again,

......🪅HAPPY HOLI TO U ALL🪅......

Now let's start the story...

In evening

Jin woke up and saw yn still sleeping on his bare chest. He smiled and kissed on her forehead.

Jin - wakie wakiee princess. (While shaking her )

Yn slowly opened her eyes and sat on his stomach while rubbing her eyes.

Jin - don't rub your eyes sweetie. Now go and freshen up , then we will go downstairs to make dinner. (Softly)

Yn nodded and ran towards his bathroom. After freshing up she came outside.

Yn - let's go oppa I am ready.

Jin - okk come. (Showing his hands)

Yn held his hands and went downstairs while jumping. Jin was relieved seeing her happy as he thought that she might be scared after that incident.
They both reached the kitchen. Jin made yn sit on the kitchen counter and started cutting vegetables for the dinner.

Yn - oppa can I also cut those vegetables.

Jin - no princess u will get hurt these are not for small babies.( Smiling)

Yn - I am not a small baby . (Pout)

Jin - you are and don't pout . You look so cute while pouting with your chubby cheeks that I want to squish them.

Saying that he pecked her pout and she started giggling.

Tae - looks like someone is enjoying without her other oppas. (Teasing)

Yn and Jin turned their heads and saw others standing there .

Jin - ofcourse, after all I am her favourite oppa.

Tae - who said that ? I am her favourite right bub.

Yn - ohho oppa don't fight . I have already told that u all are my favourite. It's just Jin oppa was making dinner for u all and I wanted to help him so I asked him to lemme cut those veggies but he refused so I got sad and he was just cheering me. ( Said cutely)

Tae - aww baby is that so then okk and it is right don't touch those sharp objects. Okkk bub.

Yn - okk oppa I understood. But I want something in return. (Mischievous smile)

Jk - what do u want tell us we will give u everything.

Yn - can we go out to eat ice-cream. (Puppy eyes)

Suga - just this much okk accepted . We will go out after having dinner. But promise me u will not eat more than one. Okk

Yn - oppa please two ice-creams.

Suga - no kitty only one. (Stern)

Yn - meow oppa please please just two. (Puppy eyes)

Suga couldn't avoid her puppy eyes and agreed.

Suga - okk okk but not more than two promise .

Yn - promise oppa . Yayyy!! I will have ice cream. (Excited)

Jin - now u all go and freshen up after that come for dinner.

They nodded and went from their.