Chapter-5 CHEAP

It was Friday morning when i was getting ready sincewe had to go to Shaheer's uncle's home for a family dinner. He was the eldest brother of shaheer's father. He has 2 sons who were the closest to Shaheer, and Ahmed. The older one was Fahad and the younger one was fakir. They all were getting ready when Aliza came in her room.
"can i come " she asked knocking on the opened door. "of course" i said turning towards her. "siso can you apply liner on my eyes too" "sit ill apply" i said before picking up the liner from the dressing table which was now full of makeup. I went towards her while she sat on the bed. I held her head for rhe support and started lining a black thin liner. "your makeup is looking good" i complimented her as she was looking really beautiful."ladies, my beautiful mom is all ready, come downstairs we are leaving. Bhai is also here" Ahmed said after knocking. I hurriedly did her other eye "hm its done " i said turning back to the dresser looking at myself for the last time before fetching the handbag and going down with Aliza who was waiting for me.. We came down. "Atleast wash your face you'll feel fresh" mom said to Shaheer "my beautiful mom i am all fine lets go" he said holding her from her shoulders turning her towards the main door. Shaheer glanced towards me before again walking. "sit in the front" mom said to me, when i was sitting on the back seat of the car. "i m fine here " i said sitting in the back on one corner while Aliza sat in between me and Ahmed. We stopped by a bakery to get a cake before heading towards his uncle.

We all sat on the couch after greeting everyone. Everyone was busy talking shaheer and Ahmed were talking to fahad and fakir and their father. Aliza and i sat together quietly. "how are you doing" shaheer's aunt asked to me "i am fine"i said with a smile. Then mom and aunt started talking about random things while i sat there looking down and playing with my fingers, i was feeling bored there since they didn't have any girl cousin to whom I can connect. Just Me and aliza talked time to time.
I looked towards shaheer who was typing something on his phone. Feeling a gaze i shifted my sight towards the person next to Ahmed who was looking at me. Our eyes met but fakir didn't break the the contact i immediately looked down. I after some moments shifted my gaze up again when I see him staring at Aliza while smiling. I peeked towards aliza and saw her smiling too. He is a pervert i got it but why was Aliza smiling at him maybe they're close to each other since he is her cousin. I shrugged the thoughts and looked at Shaheer. Now he was gazing at me i smiled at him. He kept lokking while nibbled on my lower lip and looked away.
After that all the ladies got up to serve the dinner, we all sat down on the table and started eating.

Shaheer's POV

I was eating when aliza's phone pinged and the notification popped on the top of the screen. I saw the message which was from Fakir, i looked across the table where fakir was sitting with a smile and his eyes were beside me on Aliza. Aliza picked up the phone and texted something back. I already told her not to be free with him, he is such a pervert, he stares at every single girl before too i saw hik staring at Mira. I don't know what are they talking about, but I think I need to clear this to Aliza.

After the dinner we all came back home, Emira headed upstairs along with Ahmed following up by me since his room is also upstairs. I closed the door after stepping inside. Emira was standing near the dressing tsking off her bangles. I went near her taking her small hand in mine before taking off the bangles . "I am sorry that i couldn't praise you today" i said looking in her eyes. In the morning i had to leave early so i went even before she woke up after coming back we didn't get the time to spend with each other. "i missed you" she said. I then placed the bangles in the jewellery box before doing the same with her other hand. "you didn't told me that you had to leave early, i called you too but you didn't receive" she said pouting. "I saw your missed call in the meeting and after that i had to meet our business client." i placed the rest of the bangles on the table. She stepped closer before hugging me over my shoulders. She surely missed me. I hugged her back caressing her back gently. We stayed like that for few moments before pulling away. I kissed her forehead lovingly. "you got bored there?" "hm they don't have any sister that's why" i asked unlocking my wristwatch while she took off her earings. "also i have to ask something." she said turning her attention towards me "don't ask for permission, just tell me what you want."
"i wanted to join any organization to continue working" "why" "no specific reason just that i get bored staying in the house also mom doesn't let me do anything, Aliza also go to her university so mom suggested me to join" "hm, ok but join after some weeks" she resumed wiping her makeup off.